最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Scott Westwood

未読、
2017/02/01 7:40:102017/02/01
To: Catalina 320 Association
For those that are interested I just bought an inspection camera that connects to my Android phone.  It is about 9ft long (listed 3M) and has adjustable led light on the end. Comes with right angle mirror and magnetic "pick-up" attachment.  Only costs $16 from Cellrizon.  I figured: What the heck.   Works better than expected for the price.  Simply download a free endoscope app to your phone then plug it in.
I wanted to inspect those hard to reach places on the boat.
If anybody is interested I can send you the url.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottw...@bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185

Art Harden

未読、
2017/02/01 8:47:072017/02/01
To: C320...@catalina320.com
Yes!!! Send the info.
I am always wanting to really know what I am dealing with and boats seem to hid everything.

Art Harden
Tortuga Catalina 320
937-477-5544 (m)

argat...@comcast.net

未読、
2017/02/01 14:34:322017/02/01
To: C320...@catalina320.com
Our 1995 Perkins M30 is starting to leak some oil from the bottom of the oil pan after 900 hours, half in New England and half in SW Florida the past 12 years.

It appears to be leaking from corrosion or rust inside the bottom of the oil pan.

Has anyone experienced this and made the repair or replacement?

Any shared experience or ideas would be appreciated.

Rollie #182

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送