TodoMVC

Pierre-Henry Perret

Jul 20, 2012, 6:52:01 AM7/20/12
to c2-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kevin,

I have reused your model in todoMVC C2 sample in another todoMVC made with ClojureScriptOne MVC.

Are you ok with that ?

I will referenced you in the readme.md if I publish on git ..

Thanks

--
Pierre

Kevin Lynagh

Jul 20, 2012, 10:16:34 AM7/20/12
to c2-...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure what you mean by reusing the model.
In the c2-demo todoMVC the todo list is just a vector of maps, so nothing super fancy to reuse.
In any case though, it's fine with me---all of that is open source so go nuts = )

Kevin Lynagh
Keming Labs
http://keminglabs.com
888.502.1042