BYU Mobile App Competition Kicks Off This Thursday!

Rollins Center at BYU

Nov 17, 2014, 10:56:12 AM11/17/14
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com

2015 Mobile App Competition Kickoff

Thursday, November 20

11:00-11:50 AM

W408 TNRB

$15,000 in cash prize money

Open to all BYU students

Open to iOS, Android, & Windows Phone platforms

Come network with fellow students

Network with fellow students at the kickoff and learn about the rules of the competition how it is structured

See you on Thursday, November 20 at 11am in W408 TNRB

Nick W

Nov 17, 2014, 11:08:29 AM11/17/14
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
I love the app competition!! Any BYU students reading this, PLEASE take advantage. This competition gives you a deadline to make the app you've been wanting to make and you might make some dough. Also a great way to meet other app developers!

And Rollins Center, I know every year there are tons of business peeps that need developers. I'd like to offer my class for free for these students to learn how to make apps. If you're interested, will you send me an email?