Announcing Utah Haskell - First meetup Thursday, Aug 20

Sean Clark Hess

Aug 5, 2015, 4:35:02 PM8/5/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We're starting a Haskell meetup! We're going to meet once a month, in a practical hands-on lab format. Each month we will choose a simple program and each person will code it up, helping and mentoring each other as we go.

If you haven't heard of Haskell, it's functional programming language with loads of new concepts and great features. If you feel like it's only for academics or rocket surgeons, come see otherwise. If you already love it, come learn more. Swift got many of its ideas from Haskell, especially its type system.

So come hang out! The first meetup will be Thursday, July 20th, at 7:00pm at Kuali.co in Lehi.

Please join the mailing list if interested so you can keep up with what we're doing.

--

Kuali.Co
3300 North Ashton Boulevard,

Sean Clark Hess

Aug 5, 2015, 4:38:46 PM8/5/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Sorry that's August 20th, not July. Whoops.