Borrow a Mac, Make an App

Nick W

Jan 30, 2015, 6:00:25 PM1/30/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com

When I wanted to learn how to make iPhone apps back in 2010, the biggest thing that held me back was not having a Mac. I had used PCs all my life and Apple hardware is EXPENSIVE. Fast forward to today where I understand the value of these beautiful machines and have have the money to pay for them. I want to help others who were in my position.

I am starting a little program called “Borrow a Mac, Make an App”. I will be purchasing two mac minis that will be lent to people who want to make apps but need a Mac. These individuals will have free access to a Mac Mini for 3 months and materials to learn how to make apps. All I ask is that those who borrow the Mac, share with me what they learned at the end of the 3 months. This process will start again and 2 more people will get to use the Macs.

If you are interested or know someone that’s interested in making apps but needs a Mac, email me at madeupb...@gmail.com