I have an idea I would like to share with you.

Jacob Russell

May 29, 2014, 11:30:52 AM5/29/14
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

My friend told me about you guys after I showed him an app concept I worked on last weekend. I would love to share it with you. I don't completely understand your process, but here is a link: Chirp: iOS Home Intercom System.

Will you guys be at the Cocoa Bean this Tuesday? I live in Provo so I'd love to swing by and explain  it more.

Thanks!

Jacob

Nick W

May 29, 2014, 1:10:19 PM5/29/14
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jacob, I will be at the CocoaBean this coming Tuesday. Can't wait to hear more!

Jacob Russell

Jun 4, 2014, 12:00:25 AM6/4/14
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
I ended up having to watch my son this evening unexpectedly so I wasn't able to make it. I'll be there next week for sure.