Third Partner/iOS Developer Wanted!

Tiafau Purcell

Feb 18, 2015, 4:44:19 PM2/18/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

My partner and I are looking for a third partner to complete our team. Since we are a startup, I'll avoid the big talk and refrain from projecting huge numbers or assumptions. But I do want to mention that we are well connected with the startup scene here in Utah and are currently trying to raise funds from angels and VCs for our first product. Combined, we have marketing/finance/web development & design/graphic design & UX/UI mobile design experience but just need to complete the team with an iOS developer. If you're an experienced iOS developer who is entrepreneurial and has a passion for creating something out of nothing, come join our team!

Here is a link to our product prototype. It is still a work in progress. Works best on a web browser or downloaded to your iPhone5 home screen. Just follow the hotspots!

Thanks,

Tiafau

Ontario Britton

Mar 2, 2015, 3:38:44 PM3/2/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tiafau-

  The prototype looks nice. Have you and your partner built out the back end already? That will be a massive undertaking largely separate from the app dev.

  But you could dev and iterate the front-end app at the same time. If you do, check out WWDC 2014 session 223 for some prototyping guidelines that could help you towards landing funding: https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc/2014/#223

Thanks,
Tari

Tiafau Purcell

Mar 11, 2015, 12:26:46 PM3/11/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tari. We have found two iOS developers and are currently building out the MVP from the prototype.