May Meeting

Nick W

May 6, 2014, 1:23:05 PM5/6/14
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
We will be meeting at the new Provo Startup Dojo building for this months meeting!

Robert Brown will be presenting on MVVM. This will be a great follow up to Jarsen's presentation about ReactiveCocoa.

Kyle Clegg will be showing some work that he's done with drawing charts and graphs.

We're excited to try out the new building. No more confusion trying to reserve a room at BYU :)

The meeting starts at 7pm and the address is 379 N University Ave Provo, Utah 84601

Here is a link to the Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/268245266680330

Kyle Clegg

May 10, 2014, 10:24:03 PM5/10/14
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
The changes I was showing to circle charts in the PNChart lib have been accepted via PR and merged in. It's a pretty neat library if you need some quick and easy charts.

Ontario Britton

May 10, 2014, 10:55:48 PM5/10/14
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
That link doesn't work for me:

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 8:24 PM, Kyle Clegg <kyle....@gmail.com> wrote:
anges I was showing to circle charts in the PNChart lib have been accepted via P

Kyle Clegg

May 10, 2014, 11:02:01 PM5/10/14
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
I think github is down.