Looking for an iOS developer

Kurt Randle

Oct 9, 2015, 12:17:31 PM10/9/15
to BYU CocoaHeads
Hi everyone!

My team and I have been hard at work for some time now on a social media app that we are hoping to launch in the near future. We are seeking an iOS developer as our last piece of the puzzle.  Our backend web-service is pretty darn close to completion and our endpoints are ready to be hit. What we need from an iOS dev is to hit those endpoints and display the data as specified in our design, we have completed mockups for ever screen in the app. We can fix or modify any issues that arise once we start iOS development so our iOS dev can simply focus on iOS. We are working with very talented developers- there are 4 of us working on this startup. 3 out of the 4 us have technical experience and real-world development/UX experience.

We would love to work with a great iOS developer! We would love for our iOS dev to have a fair amount of experience and a decent amount of time to devote to this project. Since so much of this project is already complete, we don't anticipate iOS development being delayed by anything and we don't anticipate it being a very long process. If you are interested or know of anyone that may be interested please either respond here or direct contact me at randl...@gmail.com

Thanks everyone!

Ontario Britton

Oct 9, 2015, 12:22:09 PM10/9/15
to byu-coc...@googlegroups.com
​Are you looking to make a hire or are you looking for a student to augment a school project? Or something in between? Sounds like the former but I didn't want to assume.​

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Kurt Randle <randl...@gmail.com> wrote:
may be interested please either respond here or direct co

Thanks,
Tari

Kurt Randle

Oct 9, 2015, 12:49:30 PM10/9/15
to BYU CocoaHeads
Hi Ontario,
We are open to a hire, distribution of equity, or a hybrid approach of the two. I don't care if the iOS dev is a student or professional as long as the desired skills are there. This project is not a school project, we are a traditional startup in the process of completing our LLC filings.

Kurt Randle

Oct 9, 2015, 1:04:38 PM10/9/15
to BYU CocoaHeads
We feel that a safe estimate of hours for the project could be anywhere from 65-80 hours for v1 initial release.