How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock iPhone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 Permanently

Kyle Tores

Mar 24, 2015, 11:35:40 AM3/24/15
to bypass-icloud-lock-i...@googlegroups.com

Official Server to Bypass iCloud Lock on any Apple Devices permanent. Owning an iCloud locked account means that the former user of the device (we will not question who you got that kind of device) has used the service Find my iPhone and blocked it to prevent unauthorized use thus making it virtually impossible to use the iPhone device as you wish.

But still as of lately a group of hackers known to the public has announced that they are working on a solution for this issue and today we would like to let you know that the official hack tool for iCloud Lock remove is available for free download only from our web server and Download Links.

Download

The tool is now known as the Bypass iCloud Activation Lock hack tool and can be used to permanently remove the iCloud Lock from your Apple device.

It has been tested numerous of times and it is compatible with both Mac and PC and can officially unlock all IPhone, iPad and iPod models on any baseband and iOS including the latest iOS 8.

Bypass iCloud Activation Lock

  • To install and use the Bypass iCloud Activation lock first you will need to download it from our website links
  • The downloaded file will be in zipped format so you will have to right click and unzip it in specified folder.
  • Once you unzip click on the program twice to execute and install it.
  • After the installation is complete connect your PC and iPhone and click on start.
  • You will be shown a list of apple devices models from where you will have to select the model of the device for which you are performing iCloud Unlock
  • After that the hack tool will auto initialize and will unlock your iPhone
  • After the service is complete you will see a message that the hack tools Bypass iCloud Activation will now auto reboot your device.
  • Once the reboot is complete you will need to go to ITunes and do Update and Restore.

This is the exact procedure that you will need to follow to Unlock iCloud Lock your iPhone. Good luck and if you have any questions feel free on Facebook iCloud Lock Page to contact us at any time.

Kyle Tores

Mar 24, 2015, 11:37:13 AM3/24/15
to bypass-icloud-lock-i...@googlegroups.com
This service work very good.

biv...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 2:08:11 AM4/10/15
to bypass-icloud-lock-i...@googlegroups.com
can you unlock lost mode phones?

waleedk...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2015, 6:08:56 PM4/23/15
to bypass-icloud-lock-i...@googlegroups.com
can u give zip file plz

arslans...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2015, 2:42:31 PM4/24/15
to bypass-icloud-lock-i...@googlegroups.com
file please

arslans...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2015, 2:43:57 PM4/24/15
to bypass-icloud-lock-i...@googlegroups.com
did you find any solution for icloud lock??

wahid...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2015, 10:37:50 AM10/15/15
to Bypass iCloud Lock iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4
hello
Can you send me the download, really would like to use my device please and thank you.

kisses from france

helpingha...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 7:33:47 AM10/20/15
to Bypass iCloud Lock iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4
Hello sir,
I purchased iPhone 5s from Dubai,
It has icloud lock activated,
Kindly help
Need to bypass icloud screen,
I had searched a lot but all in vain.
Please help
Message has been deleted

johnab...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2015, 10:31:58 PM10/26/15
to Bypass iCloud Lock iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4
Can send a copy of installer to me (johnab...@gmail.com)?

Thanks

garvins...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016, 8:00:58 PM8/29/16
to Bypass iCloud Lock iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4
Can you email me the zip file

abdulmujib...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 4:02:55 AM4/24/17
to Bypass iCloud Lock iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4
yes

Message has been deleted