URGENT MESSAGE -- THE NEW MALAY DILEMMA

John Vincent Chua @ Gmail

Sep 13, 2015, 7:55:14 PM9/13/15
to Happy John Vincent Chua

THE NEW MALAY DILEMMA

If the MALAY COMMUNITY should come out in droves to support the planned September 16, 2016 MALAY DIGNITY RALLY in Kuala Lumpur, it would have exactly the opposite effect in THE EYES OF THE WORLD! How could continuing to support a world renown corruptor as Prime Minister of Malaysia who received USD700 Million (RM2.6 Billion) donation into his personal bank account be deemed to be able to redeem their  MALAY DIGNITY???

It also seems to say the Malay community does not have a capable leader to replace Najib Razak as the new Prime Minister of Malaysia.

If the turnout is very poor, it will mean the MALAY COMMUNITY has succeeded in restoring its pride, its dignity! (WHAT A PARADOX!) That they have rejected Najib Razak to continue to be the Prime Minister; that they are not willing to receive the purported donation of red t-shirt plus some pocket money just to attend this RED-SHIRT RALLY which the world community at large know who is the real mastermind and sponsor of this racist rally.

~ John Vincent Chua  ~

Please note above message has been posted on the Facebook timelines/Facebook pages or Facebook PM (Private Message) of UMNO Supreme Council members, ministers, deputy ministers, MPs, media such as Utusan, Berita Harian, The Star, The Sundaily, NST, Malaysiakini, Malaysia Insider, The Edge, SinChew, Nanyang and many many more.

Just also want those Malays who are sitting on the fence to fully aware what their action or inaction may mean to the Malay community as well as to the country.

Want to avoid blood bath which is very very real. This is because the only option left for PM to save himself seemsed to be to declare a state of emergency and having martial rule until the next General Election. This is so that he will become untouchable and be able to attempt to rewrite evidences against him and meanwhile also to import the 1.5 millions "needed" Bangladeshi workers (cum voters?).

Also, the drive to rope in Chinese nationals here by selling them NRIC at not less than RM10k per NRIC with the attached condition they must vote for BN is on. This shows how desperate and immoral BN government is trying to retain power at any cost!

I have lived full 60 years now and for the love of my country and my fellow country men irrespective of race, religion or status, I have said what I needed to say without fear of being arrested or put to silence. God's love commandment says "Love other as self (irrespective of race, religion, status)" and I am just doing my best in the way I know how though it may seem to be irritating to some to receive this email from me as their main concern may be just to earn more money or after other pursues.

Please share with your contacts if you care especially the Malay community. Thanks.

With Love, Light & Abundance,

~ John Vincent Chua  ~

P/S: PRAY FOR MALAYSIA THAT A RACIAL BLOOD BATH COULD BE AVERTED!

jvc.jpg
Grand Corruption.jpg
Letter1.jpg
Letter2.jpg