[ButterflyIndia] A paper published on observation related to interspecific courtship

Ovee

Nov 14, 2012, 7:37:57 AM11/14/12
to Butterf...@yahoogroups.com

Dear all,
A paper documenting an unusual pursuit of a male of one species of butterfly by the female of another species of butterfly has been published. The title is "Interspecific courtship solicitation by a female Danaus genutia Cramer, 1779 in the Sundarbans, West Bengal, India (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae, Danainae". If anyone would like a PDF file, please contact me or Peter Smetacek.
Regards,
Ovee

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Surya Prakash

Nov 15, 2012, 11:03:03 PM11/15/12
to Butterf...@yahoogroups.com

PLS SEND PDF.

SP

--
Surya Prakash, Ph.D. ( Zoology)
Room # 219 C.C.I.F.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

Madan Mohan Trigunayat

Nov 16, 2012, 12:23:00 PM11/16/12
to Butterf...@yahoogroups.com

thanks. Iwould like to have a pdf file of the paper
Dr.M.M.Trigunayat

Dr.M.M.Trigunayat

satyendra tiwari

Nov 17, 2012, 8:13:52 AM11/17/12
to Butterf...@yahoogroups.com, ovth...@yahoo.co.in

Dear Sir,
May I request u to please send me a copy of PDF file of this.
Thanks.
Satyendra

Satyendra K.Tiwari
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist & Tour Leader
H.No 129, P.O.Tala. Distt Umaria M.P. India
Pin code 484-661
Tel. No. 07627-265309 day time phone only

thanks. Iwould like to have a pdf file of the paper
Dr.M.M.Trigunayat

Dr.M.M.Trigunayat

Arjan Basu Roy

Nov 19, 2012, 7:25:05 AM11/19/12
to Butterf...@yahoogroups.com

I would like to have a copy of the paper in pdf.

Arjan

--
Arjan Basu Roy
6/7 Bijoygarh, Kolkata - 700 032