Cloud log aggregation services that can format Bunyan output?

Martin Pain

Nov 16, 2017, 8:51:27 AM11/16/17
to bunyan-logging
I'm using papertrail.com to store my Node.js app's Bunyan log output in the cloud.

Is anyone aware of any cloud log aggregation services like that that can provide human-readable formatted log output from a Bunyan log output stream? (e.g. that can provide the equivalent of piping the log output through the Bunyan CLI). I want to store the raw JSON, but I also want people looking at it to be able to view the equivalent of the Bunyan CLI output.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Martin