wrappers to make using Camera, etc easy

Jack Dempsey

Jun 8, 2012, 1:40:18 PM6/8/12
to bubbl...@googlegroups.com
hey folks,

Awesome looking project. Excited to get to tinker with it a bit. One thing I've been wondering: I expected to see some API's like "Camera.picture!" etc, to make interacting with various device level items easy. I don't see them and am wondering if they're done differently, if it's not possible to wrap up that easily, etc.

Any thoughts?

thanks!

jack

Matt Aimonetti

Jun 8, 2012, 2:20:37 PM6/8/12
to bubbl...@googlegroups.com
The API might have to be slightly more complicated than that, but I think that we can have something not too far such as:

Camera.picture(options={}) do |result|
end

Where we would wrap a UIImagePickerController modal and provide the information in the result object (including the image data if available).
Would you care to open a ticket?

- Matt

jack