Time to appoint a maintainer?

James Harton

Dec 11, 2012, 7:37:30 PM12/11/12
to bubbl...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks.

Since Matt resigned as the maintainer of BubbleWrap I have handled releasing, and have access to RubyGems to release new gem versions.  I changed jobs back in September and as a consequence have been much too busy to help maintain BubbleWrap.  At the same time, I have also noticed that the project seems to suffer from a lack of direction and there are an awful lot of open issues and PR's on Github at the moment.

I'd like it if people here started a discussion about who they want to take the position of project lead and what features or directions they would like the project to go in.  Once we have agreed on a lead, then I'll happily hand over the keys to RubyGems to them.

Looking forward to the discussion.

--
James Harton
@jamesotron