Capturing Video with the Camera Interface

Shawn Cunningham

Apr 19, 2013, 7:49:17 PM4/19/13
to bubbl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gang,

Incredible work on BubbleWrap, what a breath of fresh air! Can anyone point me in the right direction to figure out how to save the video using the Camera interface.

I've read through the code and unit tests and can't quit figure out how to save the actual video data:
# Uses the rear camera
BW::Device.camera.rear.picture(media_types: [:movie]) do |result|
  # how do i actually grab the video that was recorded
end
Would love to help contribute anything I learn back into a sample app or the getting started guide.

Thanks!

shawn

Marin Usalj

Apr 25, 2013, 7:56:06 AM4/25/13
to bubbl...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to grab it from |result| block, which returns a Hash.

    video_data = result[:original_image]