Fwd: [ANN] BubbleWrap 0.4

Matt Aimonetti

Jun 5, 2012, 8:11:27 AM6/5/12
to bubbl...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, June 5, 2012 2:10:17 PM UTC+2, Matt Aimonetti wrote:
I'm glad to announce the 0.4 release of BubbleWrap, which hopefully will be the last release before we hit 1.0!

BubbleWrap http://bubblewrap.io/ is quickly becoming the most popular RubyMotion library out there. This is probably due to the provided features (easier APIs to access Cocoa's underlying features) and the awesome work done by the team (props to everyone but especially Francis, James and Marin).

Besides the new and improved wrappers/helpers, this new version comes with a way for developers to only load the parts of the library they are interested in.
The test suite has also been the focus of a lot of our work which should result in less regressions/bugs.

If you were an early BubbleWrap user, look at the small API changes we've made since they might result in your code breaking (for instance `alert(msg)` is now `App.alert(msg)`).
As usual, we hope you will enjoy this release and maybe even motivate you to contribute to the next one!

The BubbleWrap team