Fwd:

Assigned to me

Zaid Hamid

Jan 8, 2016, 5:15:25 AM1/8/16
to BTvolunteer
this is Lol level comedy :))

Pathankot operation was disaster with Doval being main villain, Lt Gen Panag in private email to fellow army General
http://www.jantakareporter.com/india/gen-hs-panag

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Bilal Mian

Jan 8, 2016, 7:40:48 AM1/8/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com, Zaid Hamid, Muhib Deen Watan, rahee...@hotmail.com
Indian Lt Gen ( Retd) Panag said they became LAUGHING STOCK IN EYES OF THE WORLD ESPECIALLY " ISI " !!!

Loving this line !
--
homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/btvolunteer.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/btvolunteer/CAD5dNWarDtmAk%2Bu-M8zUoea1%3DmH%3D-Lb8ROOvvbb9m2j_X9fp%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com.

bhmian

Bilal Mian

Jan 8, 2016, 8:46:32 AM1/8/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com, Zaid Hamid, Muhib Deen Watan, rahee...@hotmail.com
--
bhmian

Anees Abbasi

Jan 13, 2016, 11:31:37 PM1/13/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

CPEC route a/c to politicians

FB_IMG_1452744520227.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Jan 14, 2016, 3:06:59 AM1/14/16
to BTvolunteer
New proposed revolutionary route of CPEC which would satisfy all idiots in all cry baby parties.. :))))

--
IMG-20160114-WA001.jpg

Zuhayer Tahir

SaQiB PaNhWar

Jan 14, 2016, 10:17:50 AM1/14/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
hahahaha.        Very True

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Zaid Hamid <syedzaidz...@gmail.com> wrote:

hassan zaidi

hassan zaidi

Jan 14, 2016, 11:39:35 PM1/14/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Lol this called funny slap.
Peace n lots of love

--
homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid
twitter: twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid
media: brasstacks-media.blogspot.com
blogspot: takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.com
sms alerts: pringit.com/zaidzamanhamid

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/btvolunteer.

Zaid Hamid

Jan 19, 2016, 11:19:04 AM1/19/16
to BTvolunteer

Zaid Hamid

Jan 21, 2016, 1:56:26 PM1/21/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160121-WA028.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Jan 24, 2016, 9:36:12 AM1/24/16
to BTvolunteer
the puppy of Geo is Pemra chairman absar alam... rest you can understand..

--
IMG-20160124-WA001.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Jan 24, 2016, 11:21:48 AM1/24/16
to BTvolunteer
CPEC reality.. specially for PTI trolls...
--
VID-20160124-WA012.mp4

Zaid Hamid

Jan 26, 2016, 1:39:57 PM1/26/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160126-WA017.jpg

Viqar Hussain

Jan 26, 2016, 2:22:23 PM1/26/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com, cwi...@gmail.com

Dearest Respected Zaid Bhai

Aslamo-Alaikum

I am so proud of you in everything you do Masha'Allah.  When anyone like General Raheel Shareef cleans out terrorism from our holy beloved land my heart prays for you and him as your parts are very important and pray to Allah swt he does not retire until Pakistan's entire provinces are cleaned out and corruption is incinerated.

I humbly request you to convey my message to General Raheel Shareef not to retire yet and Zaid Bhai you need to save our nation from the corrupts and expand your input further to take a leading role alongside General Raheel Shareef.

I truly wish Imran Khan somehow takes charge of the Federal Government as KPK seems to have improved under PTI Leadership.  There are too many illiterate politicians in all parties for selfish reasons and you can identify and get them removed from power by exposing their corruption and putting them behind bars.

I hope we can secure our nation from the true enemies of Islam who are trying their best to weaken the Muslim world which people like you and me can clearly see.

I am based in London and have global connections Alhamdo-lillah where we can change our nation within a very short time if corrupts were removed from power as no one wants to invest heavily under current circumstances.

Regards

Viqar Hussain

On 26 Jan 2016 18:39, "Zaid Hamid" <syedzaidz...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid
twitter: twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid
media: brasstacks-media.blogspot.com
blogspot: takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.com
sms alerts: pringit.com/zaidzamanhamid

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/btvolunteer.

Zaid Hamid

Jan 28, 2016, 7:58:09 AM1/28/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160128-WA001.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Jan 28, 2016, 7:58:37 AM1/28/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160128-WA002.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Jan 28, 2016, 10:55:43 AM1/28/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160128-WA008.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Jan 29, 2016, 1:24:12 AM1/29/16
to BTvolunteer
i fail to understand what Islam they teach... this is NOT the Islam of Rasul Allah (sm).

--
.facebook_1454014271269.jpg

Anees Abbasi

Jan 29, 2016, 4:51:43 AM1/29/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
FB_IMG_1454060961214.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Jan 29, 2016, 5:27:10 AM1/29/16
to BTvolunteer
4a7ace19136cb95e59c5ae7bfe10c123.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Jan 30, 2016, 10:49:15 AM1/30/16
to BTvolunteer

Zaid Hamid

Feb 1, 2016, 11:32:29 AM2/1/16
to BTvolunteer

Just this week 17 thousand new members have been added to the page, almost 50K per month..! Almost all are unaware of our mission, our duty, our message and our journey.. We are getting thousands of questions and people are intrigued.

Please watch this 1 hour video. It has all your answers.. This is a sacred journey, unprecedented in Pakistan's history ! yes, sometimes, it seems too good to be true...

Pl DO NOT post any comment untill you have watched this video. This is us, this is our romance, our mission.... You are welcome to join only if you have the courage to face what we face daily...

Zaid Hamid

Feb 2, 2016, 10:07:52 AM2/2/16
to BTvolunteer
VID-20160202-WA001.mp4

ch umair

Zuhayer Tahir

Feb 2, 2016, 11:46:58 AM2/2/16
to BTvolunteer
Ji Murshadi, on it.

Zaid Hamid

Feb 2, 2016, 10:17:28 PM2/2/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160201-WA017.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 4, 2016, 2:29:10 PM2/4/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160204-WA026.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 5, 2016, 5:34:50 AM2/5/16
to BTvolunteer
An inspirational letter from UK. read.. alhamdolillah
-------

A'salam ualaikum zaid.

Hope you get this in good spirit.

My name is suhayb and i'm from the uk based in leeds. I have been following your analysis for the past 8 years now and must say I find them very educating and interesting especially when we don't have an alternative voice to hear or see on the media regarding pakistan.

I mean your topics are the only subjects I study further than just listen to them as a pass time, you mentioned in your previous videos of the muslims of the west facing a hard time in the coming days (well going back 2 to 3 years ago) well let me confirm of your analysis as being bang on right, naming a few programs the government has officially started which is creating the atmosphere of islamaphobia here in the west.

Very little is being done by the Muslim community in countering this fashion of islamaphobia some even backing it, then we think where did we go wrong!

I've been wanting to get in touch for a long while but due to commitments I was unable to but god willing I have had the courage and chance to do so today, probably this is due to decisions that I want to make for the future and need your advice.

My main reason for emailing you today was to acquire some advice from you, I mean what brilliant piece of advice to get from the wise!  And that is that I would like to understand what area of expertise is pakistan in need of today? Which i can bring to it.

You may ask why i ask these question! Well its not an easy answer that i can explain on an email but would say that the eye opening programs that you have done have been a massive influence and major motivational force.(may Allah bless you for this). You analysis on all issues have been an assuring voice of truth, for which i would like to believe but above all it makes sense. There are so many programs and subjects of  yours that i have read that i dont know where to begin. I intend and I would like to move to pakistan and need a sense of direction as to what I need to look into!

I also plan to visit pakistan in the summertime and hope to meet up  inshallah.

As in your programs you've mentioned the sahabi  of the prophet sm, Suhayb rumi! I cannot hide the theory and belief that history may repeat it self inshallah, but this time towards medina e sanity!

I hope you stay in God's good care and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Zaid Hamid

Feb 6, 2016, 2:56:48 AM2/6/16
to BTvolunteer

---------Let us show you an example of how Geo group or any other traitor media wage an Information war against Pakistan and control your minds into hating Pak army... !

Know that 90% of the people only read the headlines and that shape their thoughts and ideas..

Read this headline in The News from Geo group. The headline is clearly suggestive that an innocent motorcyclist was killed by Pak army just because that man made a small mistake !! The headline fill you with sympathy for the killed man and hate for those who killed him !!

But if you read the full news in smaller print, it says that the man broke two security cordons, refused to stop, then he fired at two Military Police officers, wounded them both and then MP fired back at third barrier and killed the man !!!

Geo NEVER uses the term terrorist for the attacker, never tells you that he was from TTP attacking the army base.

The actual honest patriotic headline should have been :

"Terrorist killed as he tried to enter Military base firing and wounding 2 army officials"

What Geo has done is called psy-ops or Psychological operations, a highly specialized information warfare method used to spread lies and disinformation against enemy countries. Geo, Mir Shakeel and Hamid Mir uses this technique against Pak army and Pakistan.

Thats why we say, you are NOT qualified to know these serious security subjects. When we tell you something, which may shock you, pl trust us. we are into this war, you are not. Enemies try to make a total fool of this nation and you will NEVER know who they destroyed you. Thats OUR job to defend you and inform you. DO NOT fight against BrassTacks analysis. You will be your own enemy if you do that.

--
IMG_20160206_100255.jpg

ch umair

Luqman Qureshi

Feb 6, 2016, 5:53:56 AM2/6/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Mashallah Sir, this is called uqabi nazar on news

Zaid Hamid

Feb 6, 2016, 12:50:45 PM2/6/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160206-WA004.jpg

waleed iqbal

Feb 8, 2016, 1:58:02 PM2/8/16
to BTvolunteer
Assalamualikum to all brothers and sisters
Pakistan noor hei noor ko zwal nahI

Cpec won't work untill we have these dogs of he'll and their lanti democracy

Zaid Hamid

Feb 9, 2016, 11:49:11 AM2/9/16
to BTvolunteer

Innalillahe,... crashed today. both shaheed. One was about to get married in 10 days... Ya Allah..

--
IMG-20160209-WA006.jpg
IMG-20160209-WA007.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 9, 2016, 2:43:52 PM2/9/16
to BTvolunteer

Imagine, this NS talking about constitutional roles and letting the political govt work -- Astaghfurullah. General Kayani allowed Zardari to "work" with "Constitutional" limits and also allowed Altaf Hussain, Rehman Malik, Raisani, Asfandyar and Fazlu.. all "worked" for the betterment of Pakistan under the "constitution". Then came other " Constitutional" PM.

NS is the one who staged a coup within the army, staged a mutiny, divided the army, brought army units against each other when he made DG ISI as the COAS while the actual COAS was in air. Then NS diverted the plane to India.... ! Of course, it was all under the Constitutional duties that he had... still he complains why army got angry?? Before that he had staged a coup against Chief Justice Sajjad ali shah by bribing the judges, attacked the Supreme court too.. all under the "constitution".

Now, he is working udner the "constitution" and protecting all the mega corruption terrorists and selling Pakistan to himself and expanding his own business -- all under the "constitutions"

The country was decimated by terrorism and these "constitutional" leaders watched the nation bleed dry... almost on the verge of becoming another Syria while these parliamentarians and politicians robbed and looted and took all their wealth in suitcases and still want that army should remain in barracks and let these robber barons rob, loot and plunder...

Thats what he means when he says that COAS should just watch all these political and economic terrorist destroy the countyr but should stay silent...

Do you want this that NS and Zardari.. altaf, bilawal.. fazlu take turns to bleed this country and General Raheel should just watch like Kayani did ??
--
64560a1b83d2f3ffafc461b80604347b.mp4

Syed Nadir Hassan

Feb 10, 2016, 11:44:57 PM2/10/16
to btvolunteer
No, we absolutely do not want this.

What else we could do except keeping our faith in Pak Army?

But how long? Pak Army has to do something sooner than later. Otherwise we will be a lost nation, fighting for our homes and families on our own. It is almost confirmed now.

--
homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid
twitter: twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid
media: brasstacks-media.blogspot.com
blogspot: takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.com
sms alerts: pringit.com/zaidzamanhamid

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/btvolunteer.

    Proud Muslim
   Proud Pakistani

Syed Nadir Hassan

Zaid Hamid

Feb 11, 2016, 12:20:12 AM2/11/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160210-WA010.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 11, 2016, 6:34:54 AM2/11/16
to BTvolunteer
MashAllah a mubarak dream.. nisbat of Medina e Sani with Medina Munawwara..

as recieved. only the id of the sender has been removed.

****************************

Dear Zaid hamid ,

Assalam o alaikum.

I am from Nowshera  " Cherat" .I am working in saudi arabia .reading your analysis regularly and always pray for you and pakistan.i would like  to share a "khawb"with you few days before happened. My english is weak so I explain in urdu.

'' kuch din pehlay me ne kawb me deka k RASOOLULLAH ( salalaho alaihe wasallam) k roza mubarak k bahir bara hujoom ha , or waha me ne  kuch janday (flag) dekay jo roza mubarak GUMBAD E HAZRA k qareeb lehra rahe ha.
Ye konse flags thay? Ye sabz hilaly pakistan k janday they."

INSHALLAH Sir pakistan  per  RASOOLULLAH ( salalaho alaihe wasallam) ka nazr ha , dushman chahe jitna zor lagaye kuch nahi bigar saktay.

Thank you Sir for time.

Your sincerely

Pakistan zindabad

Zaid Hamid

Feb 11, 2016, 7:58:11 AM2/11/16
to BTvolunteer

Zaid Hamid

Feb 12, 2016, 10:26:01 AM2/12/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160212-WA011.jpg

علی عثمان

Muhammad Sohail

Feb 12, 2016, 3:40:12 PM2/12/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

A Wali of Allah can not lie. Pir Meher Ali Shah (R.A) said Quaid e Azam  is Wali Ullah and Our Great Quaid said. No One can undo Pakistan.

Ramla Maryam

Feb 13, 2016, 6:40:19 AM2/13/16
to BTvolunteer
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 3:15:25 PM UTC+5, Zaid Hamid wrote:
> this is Lol level comedy :))
>

> Pathankot operation was disaster with Doval being main villain, Lt Gen Panag in private email to fellow army General
> http://www.jantakareporter.com/india/gen-hs-panag
FB_IMG_1455363426647.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 13, 2016, 11:34:43 AM2/13/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160213-WA016.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 14, 2016, 1:40:12 AM2/14/16
to BTvolunteer

with saudis heavily funding and mobilizing ahl hadees and deobandis, we can expect Iran to do the same... proxy wars on Pakistani turf..

--
IMG_20160214_102952.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 14, 2016, 10:50:40 AM2/14/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160214-WA010.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 15, 2016, 2:38:11 AM2/15/16
to BTvolunteer
Meet our political leaders... Ghaddar ibn ghaddar ibn e ghaddar,..

--
IMG-20160215-WA000.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 18, 2016, 12:22:59 AM2/18/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160216-WA011.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 19, 2016, 4:56:57 AM2/19/16
to BTvolunteer
When Pakistani mangoes triggered a revolution in China ... amazing history and humorous too :))

Zaid Hamid

Feb 22, 2016, 1:23:57 AM2/22/16
to BTvolunteer

پی آئی اے اور سٹیل مل کے بعد ۔۔۔

سنا ہے جمہوریت نے 38 مزید قومی اداروں کی فہرست آئی ایم ایف کے حوالے کر دی ہے جن کو بیچا جائیگا تاکہ مزید قرضوں کے حصول کے لیے آئی ایم ایف کا بھروسہ حاصل کیا جا سکے ۔۔۔ !

ان اداروں میں اوجی ڈی سی ایل، سوئی سدرن ، پاکستان سٹیٹ آئیل، نیشنل انشورنس کمپنی، نیشنل بینک آف پاکستان، حبیب بینک اوربجلی پیدا کرنے والے بڑے بڑے ادارے شامل ہیں۔ اور تو اور کنونشن سنٹر اسلام آباد بھی بیچنے کی منصوبہ بندی ہوچکی ہے :)

نوٹ کیا جائے کہ مذکورہ اداروں میں سے زیادہ تر پاکستان کے چند سب سے زیادہ منافع دینے والے ادارے ہیں۔

ادارے کیوں بیچے جا رہے ہیں ؟؟

بلومبرگ کی رپورٹ کے مطابق " پاکستان کو 2016 کے اختتام تک 30 ارب ڈآلر ہر صورت میں واپس کرنے ہیں۔ نہ کرنے کی صورت میں پاکستان کو نادہندہ قرار دے دیا جائیگا جس کے بعد مزید قرضہ نہیں ملےگا "۔۔۔

پچھلے 7 سال میں جمہوریت نے پاکستان پر موجود 34 ارب ڈالر کے کل قرضے کو کمال تیزی سے 77 ارب ڈالر تک پہنچا دیا ہے جس کے بعد اس قرض کا صرف سود ادا کرنا ہی ناممکن ہوچکا ہے۔ سود ادا کرنے کے لیے بھی سود پر ہی مزید قرضہ لیا جارہا ہے۔

بجلی کو بیک وقت مہنگا اور نایاب کیا گیا جس کے بعد پاکستان کی صنعتیں خود بخود جواب دے گئیں۔ اس نے پاکستان کا تجارتی خسارہ خوفناک حد تک بڑھا دیا ہے۔ اس دوران کسی ایک ڈیم پر بھی کام نہیں کیا گیا۔ انڈیا پانی روک کر پاکستان کی زراعت کو تباہ کر چکا ہے جس کے جواب میں ہماری جمہوریت انڈیا کو آم اور ساڑھیوں کے تحفے بھیج رہی ہے اور وہاں سے پیاز اور آلو خرید رہی ہے۔ ہماری زرغی برآمدات بھی تباہ کر دی گئی ہیں۔

ان حالات میں آئی ایم ایف کا اشارہ آیا کہ قرضہ چاہئے تو " گھر کے برتن پانڈے بیچو " ۔۔۔ جس کے بعد جمہوریت نے کمال مہارت سے پہلے ان قومی اداروں کو بیچنے کے لیے " تیار" کیا۔ جہاں ہزار کی گنجائش تھی وہاں 4 ہزار بندے گھسیڑے گئے۔ اداروں کے چیرمین میٹرک پاس بندے لگائے گئے۔ اس سادہ سے فارمولے کی بدولت مشرف کے آمرانہ دور میں منافع دینے والے ادارے جمہوریت میں یکلخت خسارے میں چلے گئے۔

جبکہ نواز شریف اور آصف زرداری کے اپنے ذاتی ادارے اسی دور میں اربوں کھربوں کا منافع دینے لگے۔ نواز شریف نے صرف ایک سٹیل مل اب 100 سے زائد انتہائی منافع بخش اداروں میں تبدیل ہو چکی ہے۔ جبکہ آصف زرداری کا بمبینو سینما اب بے شمار شوگر ملوں، کارخانوں اور رئیل سٹیٹ کے دیوہیکل کاروبار میں بدل چکا ہے۔

جمہوریت نے ایک زبردست کام یہ بھی کیا کہ آئی ایم ایف سے بھاری سود پر لیے جانے والے قرضوں سے نہ سستی بجلی پیدا کرنے کے کسی منصوبے پر کام کیا نہ ہی قومی اداروں کو ٹھیک کرنے کی کوشش کی۔ بلکہ ان کو نہایت چالاکی سے میٹرو، اورینج ٹرین اور ڈزنی لینڈ جیسے نئے احمقانہ منصوبوں میں لگایا گیا جو اپنے آغاز سے ہی اربوں روپے کے خسارے میں ہیں۔ ان کا خسارہ کہاں سے پورا ہوگا ؟

اگر 30 ارب ڈالر ( 3 لاکھ کروڑ روپے ) ادا نہ کیے گئے تو پاکستان کو مزید قرضہ نہیں ملے گا جبکہ باقی تمام ذرائع آمدن کو تباہ کیا جا چکا ہے۔ قرضہ نہ ملا تو ملک دیوالیہ ہو جائیگا۔ پاک فوج اور پولیس سمیت کوئی ایک بھی سرکاری ادارہ نہیں چلایا جا سکے گا تنخواہیں کہاں سے ادا ہونگی ؟ ۔۔ خد نخواستہ ملک کا شیرازہ بکھر جائیگا۔
تب شائد پاکستان سے کہا جائے کہ ۔۔۔ " ہم آپ کو اس مشکل سے نکالتے ہیں آپ اپنا ایٹمی پروگرام ہماری نگرانی میں دے دیں " ۔۔۔ !

پاکستان کی عدلیہ ( سپریم کورٹ ) اس معاملے میں بلکل خاموش ہے۔ یہ فالج زدہ، مکروہ، بیمار اور وھیل چیر پر بیٹھی عدلیہ انصاف دینے سے قطعاً معذور ہے۔ یہ صرف تب حرکت میں آتی ہے جب کہیں دہشت گردوں کو سزائیں دی جا رہی ہوں۔ تب یہ فوراً ہڑ بڑا کر اٹھتی ہے اور ان سزاوؤں کو روک دیتی ہے۔

پاک فوج کے راستے میں " آئین " حائل ہے۔ جو غالباً اسی کام کے لیے بنایا گیا تھا۔ بتائیے کیا کیا جائے ؟؟

Zaid Hamid

Feb 22, 2016, 7:14:34 AM2/22/16
to BTvolunteer
dangerous sign for the political rascals :)

--
IMG_20160220_175850.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 22, 2016, 9:05:56 AM2/22/16
to BTvolunteer

--
homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid
twitter: twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid
media: brasstacks-media.blogspot.com
blogspot: takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.com
sms alerts: pringit.com/zaidzamanhamid

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/btvolunteer.

danda_edit.png
CUMJvIAWcAAaXtg.jpg
p03603k8.jpg
grah.jpg
6kNHG08oSQo9cvjmRRLfXlUCGtwScW1NS02Yps7_OLo.jpg
56b91ee2b7c38.jpg
14_08_2015_013.jpg
74522441_74522064.jpg
Karachi.jpg
_86497934_wizenedtruckartist.jpg
_86467047_raheelcar.jpg
raheelsh.jpg
image.jpg
Raheel Sharif appears on Pakistani Truck Art 1.jpg
_86466502_raheeltruck.jpg

Omair Mujahid

Feb 23, 2016, 12:38:35 AM2/23/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
really hoping against hope that he stays, at least until the mess is cleared.

Thanks & Regards

Omair Mujahid

Zaid Hamid

Feb 25, 2016, 4:27:22 AM2/25/16
to BTvolunteer
what does deoband think about Iqbal baba ?? They consider it haram to call him anything other than just a poet and philosopher.. astaghfurullah..

--
IMG-20160225-WA013.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 28, 2016, 12:28:43 PM2/28/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160228-WA013.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Feb 28, 2016, 1:53:01 PM2/28/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160228-WA015.jpg

Raaz e kunfayakun

Feb 29, 2016, 6:28:25 AM2/29/16
to BTvolunteer
Salam

Zaid Hamid

Mar 3, 2016, 6:43:15 PM3/3/16
to BTvolunteer
Now he will cry forever inshAllah... Ghum "Kamaal" ka hai:))) lol

--
IMG-20160303-WA018.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 3, 2016, 6:43:57 PM3/3/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160303-WA016.jpg

Raaz e kunfayakun

Mar 3, 2016, 8:29:46 PM3/3/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
 Indeed , Lolz .. 😊😅

Zaid Hamid

Mar 4, 2016, 8:43:55 AM3/4/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160304-WA000.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 6, 2016, 1:19:02 AM3/6/16
to BTvolunteer
Exploiting the angry Barelvi emotions, RAW/TTP are now working to create a Barelvi TTP .. most probably these are TTP Khawarij dressed up to appear as Barelvis angry over MQ issue.

--
IMG-20160305-WA007.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 6, 2016, 1:14:35 PM3/6/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160306-WA003.jpg

علی عثمان

Mar 7, 2016, 12:11:31 AM3/7/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
کیا بات ہے۔ ابلیس نے رابطہ کس سے کیا ہے؟ اس کو بتانا تھا کہ چند لوگ اس میں اختلاف کررہے ہیں باقی تو سب متحد ہیں اور سب کی ایک ہی رائے ہے کہ ممتاز قادری عاشق رسولﷺ تھا اور حکومت وقت نے کسی بھی طرح سے اللہ اور اس کے رسولﷺ کی شریعت کے مطابق فیصلہ نہیں کیا۔ جو چند لوگ اس میں اپنی رائے دینا بہت ہی ضروری سمجھتے ہیں اور ان سے زیادہ ان کے خیال میں کوئی دین کو سمجھتا ہی نہیں وہ ہی یہ انتشار پھیلانے کا سب سے بُرا اور بڑا ذریعہ بن رہے ہیں۔ جو اس مسلے پر سیاست کررہے ہیں ان کو بھی ان کی حیثیت کا پتا چل جائے گا۔ اہل سنت نا پہلے تاریخ میں کبھی امت مسلمہ کے انتشار کا باعث بنی ہے اور نہ ہی آئندہ بنے گی۔ چند مولویوں کا نام لے کر لوگوں کو گمراہ کرنے والوں کو بھی حساب دینا پڑے گا کہ وہ کہانی کا کتنا سچ لوگوں تک پہنچا رہے ہیں۔

اللہ ہمیں اپنی دانش کی عینک اتار کر شریعت کی غلامی کی عینک پہننے کی توفیق بخشے۔ آمین یا رب العالمین

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Zaid Hamid <syedzaidz...@gmail.com> wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.

والسلام
علی عثمان

پاکستان زندآباد
جاگ مسلمان

Zaid Hamid

Mar 7, 2016, 12:58:12 AM3/7/16
to BTvolunteer
I see much anger even in the members here who strongly differ on the stand we have taken. Its been 9 years since we are in this duty and now for those who have eyes and ears, we owe no explanation. Those who want us to follow their desires and intellect will be disappointed..

Allah has not brought us here because of our own wisdom or strength. We have come here only through His fazal and karam of Aaqa (sm). Allah and His Rasul (sm) are enough for us even if each and everyone leave us in this duty..

For those sensible and balanced enough, an interesting article would be of interest.

Raaz e kunfayakun

Mar 7, 2016, 6:51:53 AM3/7/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

بِسْمِ اللہِ الرّٰحْمٰنِ الرّٰحِیْمِ۝
صَلَّی اللهُ عَلٰی حَبِيْبِہٖ مُحَمَّد ٍ وَّ اٰلِہٖ وَسَلَّم۝
ْنَصْرٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَفَتْحٌ قَرِيبٌ

With fazal and karam of Allah (swt) and Sayyadi Rasul Allahﷺ  we will never leave You  . Not at any cost ! ! Baba jan, You are our gift from Sarkaro and this sacred mission is our Deen.

We have taken a oath to live and die for the sacred mission of our Beloved Aqa kareem (sm) ..

May Allah (swt) and Sayyadi Rasul Allahﷺ bless us with istaqamat and accept our efforts. ...
Sallallaho Alayhi Walayhi Wasalam 🌸

Allahhumma Aameen

Labbaik Ya Sayyadi Ya Rasul Allahﷺ !
Labbaik Ya Sayyadi
Labbaik Ghazwa e Hind!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.

Zaid Hamid

Mar 7, 2016, 7:40:49 AM3/7/16
to BTvolunteer
read the James bond material spy thriller on why Pak is giving info to India on terrorists :)) busted RAW big time..

https://twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid

IMG_20160307_170210.jpg

Aqeel ur rehman Tanoli

Mar 7, 2016, 9:41:29 AM3/7/16
to btvolunteer

Zaid Hamid

Mar 7, 2016, 3:00:01 PM3/7/16
to BTvolunteer
only yesterday I had warned that TTP would be trying to take the sympathies of barelvis... it happned today..

--
IMG-20160307-WA018.jpg

Nisar Chowdhari

Mar 8, 2016, 2:48:01 AM3/8/16
to BTvolunteer
We have been given a very appropriate answer which happened during the time of our Nabi and that was the stay at Dar e Arqam ( In todays term social boycott) We have been given work by the Grace of God to make something of our life, for death is inevitable now or latter and will not die sooner or later then what time has been ordained for it, then why to fret, May ALLAH guide us all to the right and straight path RABBANA TAQABBAL DUAA

Zaid Hamid

Mar 11, 2016, 1:13:37 PM3/11/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160311-WA011.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 12, 2016, 3:42:58 AM3/12/16
to BTvolunteer

Top BLA commander Meerak killed by army alhamdolillah. read Tweets for details..

The army trooper died with one hand on trigger, other on coking handle.. MashAllah brave son.. it was a closest combat at 10 meters..

--
IMG-20160312-WA020.jpg
00b9e3a2-4e15-41ae-a9c1-8ebb25ccaeed.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 19, 2016, 3:10:16 PM3/19/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160319-WA005.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 19, 2016, 3:13:02 PM3/19/16
to BTvolunteer

میمو سکینڈل، غداری اور آئین  ۔۔۔۔۔

مئی 2011 میں آصف علی زرداری کی جانب سے امریکن ایڈمرل مائکل مولن کے نام ایک خط لکھا گیا جس میں اوباما انتظامیہ سے پاک فوج اور آئی ایس آئی کے خلاف مدد مانگی گئی اور بدلے میں مندرجہ ذیل پیشکش کی گئی۔

1۔ امریکی سفارشات کی روشنی میں اسامہ بن لادن کو پناہ دینے یا اس سے تعلقات رکھنے والے تمام مشتبہ جرنیلوں کے خلاف کاروائی اور اس کاروائی کے نتیجے میں پاک فوج کی تمام سینیر قیادت بشمول جنرل کیانی اور جنرل پاشا کی فوری معطلی ۔۔۔

2۔ امریکہ کی پسندیدہ ترین شخصیات پر مشتمل ایک نئے سول دفاعی ادارے کا قیام جو آئی ایس آئی کو کنٹرول کرے گی  ۔۔۔

3۔ امریکہ فورسز کو پاکستان  بھر میں کہیں بھی آپریشن کرنے کی اجازت جس میں سول حکومت پوری طرح انکی مدد کرے گی ۔۔۔

4۔ مذکورہ سول دفاعی ادارہ ایمن اظوہری ، ملا عمر اور سراج الدین حقانی کو فوری طور پر امریکہ کے حوالے کر دے گا ۔۔۔

5۔ یہ نیا سول دفاعی ادارہ آئی ایس آئی کے " سیکشن ایس" کو بند کر دے گا جو افغان طالبان کی مدد اور سپورٹ کرتا ہے اس طرح افغان طالبان اور آئی ایس آئی میں موجود خفیہ اتحاد کو توڑ دیا جائیگا ۔۔۔

6۔ ممبئی حملوں میں انڈیا کو مطلوب تمام پاکستانیوں کے خلاف فوری کاروائی اور انکی انڈیا حوالگی بشمول آئی ایس آئی کے حاضر سروس انٹیلی جنس افسران کے۔

7۔ پاکستان کے ایٹمی پروگرام کی نگرانی کے لیے امریکہ کے ساتھ ایک مشترکہ فرم ورک کے قیام پر آمادگی دوسرے لفظون میٰں پاکستان کے ایٹمی پروگرام کو امریکی نگرانی میں دینے  اور ایٹمی پروگرام کو محدود کرنے کی پیشکش  ۔۔۔

اس مراسلے کا انکشاف پاکستانی نژاد بزنسمین منصور اعجاز نے اپنے ایک آرٹیکل میں کیا۔  اس نے دعوی کیا کہ زرداری حکومت نے پاک فوج کو لگام ڈالنے اور آئی ایس آئی کو ختم کرنے کے لیے امریکی مدد مانگی ہے۔ اسکی وجہ یہ ہے کہ پاک فوج کو یقین ہوگیا ہے کہ ایبٹ آباد آپریشن آصف زرداری کی ایما پر امریکنز نے کیا۔ اس لیے فوج بغاوت پر آمادہ ہے۔
اس مراسلے کا خالق آصف زرداری کا مقرر کردہ سفیر حسین حقانی تھا جس نے یہ مراسلہ آصف زرداری کے حکم پر تیار کیا۔

19 اپریل 2012 کو سپریم کورٹ آف پاکستان میں ایک پیٹیشن دائر کی گئی جس میں حیسن حقانی کو بذریعہ انٹر پول واپس پاکستان لانے کی درخواست کی گئی کیونکہ اس نے واپس آنے انکار کر دیا تھا ۔۔۔ حسین حقانی واپس آیا اور اس سے استعفی لے کر معاملے کی تحقیقات شروع کر دی گئیں۔ مائکل مولن نے تصدیق کی کہ انہیں یہ مراسلہ ملا تھا ۔۔

افتخار چودھری کی سربراہی میں سپریم  کورٹ نے خود معاملے کی تحقیقات کیں اور 12 جون کو اپنا فیصلہ سنایا کہ ۔۔ " مراسلہ حقیقت تھا اور اس کا خالق حسین حقانی تھا جو ملک کے مفادات سے غداری کا مرتکب ہوا۔ حقانی کو سفیر مقرر کرنا زرداری کی غلطی تھی " ۔۔

اس وقت کی سپریم کورٹ نے دو کمالات دکھائے ۔۔۔

پہلا یہ کہ مذکورہ فیصلہ سنانے سے 15 دن پہلے حسین حقانی کو ملک سے باہر جانے کی اجازت دے دی جس نے امریکہ پہنچتے ہی پاکستان کے خلاف دوبارہ زہر اگلنا شروع کر دیا۔ (اس وقت بھی وہ پاکستان کو ایف 16 طیارے دینے کا سب سے بڑا مخالف بنا ہوا ہے)

دوسرا یہ کہ جن شواہد کی بنیاد پر حیسن حقانی کو غداری کا مجرم قرار دیا گیا عین انہی شواہد پر آصف زرداری کا معاملہ گول کر کے اس کو صاف بچا لیا گیا۔

حسین حقانی کی وکالت عاصمہ جہانگیر نے کی۔ وہ مسلسل عدالت کے ججوں پر جانبداری کے الزامات لگاتی رہیں لیکن اس کے خلاف توہین عدالت کی کوئی کاروائی نہیں ہوئی ۔ آصف زرداری نے عدالت میں جواب تک داخل نہیں کروایا،  سپریم کورٹ پر سخت تنقید کی اور مراسلے کو محض کاغذ کا ایک ٹکڑا قرار دیا ۔۔۔۔

سوال یہ ہے کہ کیا غداری کے مجرموں کے لیے پاکستان میں کوئی سزا نہیں؟؟ کیا پاکستان سے غداری کرنے پر آئین پاکستان متاثر نہیں ہوتا ؟؟ پاکستان کے بیچ دینے کی اس کوشش پر آج تک مزید کوئی کاروائی کیوں نہیں ہوئی ؟؟؟

تحریر شاہدخان

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Saba Naz

Mar 20, 2016, 2:36:29 AM3/20/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
very informative article. jazakALLAH Khair for sharing

Raaz e kunfayakun

Mar 20, 2016, 3:43:29 AM3/20/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

😃 ROFL ..Uff , Baba jan .. this is so true !! 😂😊

I read somewhere , oh yes my sister shared a joke with me

یا اللہ میں نے جتنے بھی ازکار, نفل  , درود شریف پڑهے  ہیں انکا ثواب نانا, نانی جان , دادا جان دادی اماں  , خالو کی امی  سب کو پہنچا دے !! آمی----ن !!

😂😊

Zaid Hamid

Mar 21, 2016, 10:47:12 AM3/21/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160321-WA002.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 23, 2016, 6:31:01 AM3/23/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160323-WA005.jpg

Hadia Khursheed

Mar 23, 2016, 12:22:01 PM3/23/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Insha'Allah ✌

On 23 Mar 2016 1:31 pm, "Zaid Hamid" <syedzaidz...@gmail.com> wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.

Zaid Hamid

Mar 27, 2016, 1:39:27 PM3/27/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160327-WA034.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 27, 2016, 4:38:25 PM3/27/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160328-WA013.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 30, 2016, 11:14:50 AM3/30/16
to BTvolunteer
IMG-20160330-WA017.jpg

Zaid Hamid

Mar 31, 2016, 8:07:47 AM3/31/16
to BTvolunteer
This is the litmus test of Iran also...

Government write a letter to Iran, demanding arrest of RAW agent Rakesh aka Rizwan, and other cooperation,

--
IMG-20160331-WA0042.jpg
IMG-20160331-WA0041.jpg

Ramla Maryam

Mar 31, 2016, 1:52:37 PM3/31/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
IMG_20160331_225125.JPG

Raaz e kunfayakun

Mar 31, 2016, 2:01:12 PM3/31/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

MashaAllah !! Speechless...

Zaid Hamid

Mar 31, 2016, 8:31:27 PM3/31/16
to BTvolunteer
loving every moment of this Indian humiliation.... :)))

--
IMG-20160401-WA000.jpg

Raaz e kunfayakun

Mar 31, 2016, 8:49:07 PM3/31/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

ماشاءاللہ , کشمیر بنے گا پاکستان !!

--
homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid
twitter: twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid
media: brasstacks-media.blogspot.com
blogspot: takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.com
sms alerts: pringit.com/zaidzamanhamid

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/btvolunteer.
received_1669132276648601.jpeg
received_774944175942889.jpeg

Raaz e kunfayakun

Mar 31, 2016, 8:51:07 PM3/31/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

السلام و علیکم ورحمة الله وبركاته

بہت بہت مبارک ہو بابا جان ! 😊

بہت پیار اور  ڈهیروں دعا ,
بیٹی

On Mar 31, 2016 8:31 PM, "Zaid Hamid" <syedzaidz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Zagham Khan

Apr 1, 2016, 12:32:07 AM4/1/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
Exactly sir , u know , yesterday night I was at mehandi ceremony of my cusin , and all guest were supporting westindies and watching match outside the hall at office of marriage hall hall was empty and cheering when westindies player hit six or four , and at the end when batsman hit wining six all guys were dancing :))))

Zaid Hamid

Apr 1, 2016, 9:40:37 AM4/1/16
to BTvolunteer

Naveed Imran

Apr 1, 2016, 12:46:59 PM4/1/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Pyare Shah sb .. It was same every where.. Excpt the areas with no electricity..

Zaid Hamid

Apr 2, 2016, 12:07:49 PM4/2/16
to BTvolunteer
conversation between a BT member and a barelvi fasadi mullah..

--
IMG-20160402-WA012.jpg

Omair Mujahid

Zaid Hamid

Apr 4, 2016, 1:30:22 PM4/4/16
to BTvolunteer
.facebook_1459765478466.jpg

Erum Siddiqi

Zagham Khan

Apr 4, 2016, 2:56:46 PM4/4/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
:))))))😄😄
--
homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid
twitter: twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid
media: brasstacks-media.blogspot.com
blogspot: takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.com
sms alerts: pringit.com/zaidzamanhamid

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/btvolunteer.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/btvolunteer/CAD5dNWaT-wtA6K4OWrkGDjTX_1_adVR5mQOJh9zia1ec2Oqt8g%40mail.gmail.com.

OMAR IBN Qamar

Apr 5, 2016, 12:32:07 AM4/5/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

He He He...

Ramla Maryam

Apr 7, 2016, 1:38:52 AM4/7/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

      7 April.
Marking the 4th anniversary of Shuhada of Gayari Sector.

139 soldiers of Pakistan Army’s 6 Northern Light Infantry Battalion. They were buried alive under a massive avalanche that smashed into the army camp at the Gayari sector near the Siachen Glacier on April 7, 2012.

They lived and braved the weather and the enemies of Rasul Allah (SAWW) together and when their time came - they died together! Inshaa Allah, together they will guard the frontiers of this Medina e Sani from the "other" side as Shaheeds never die! We love you our sons and brothers. Missing you dearly and by Allah, you have made this Ummat e Rasul (SAWW) proud!
FB_IMG_1460007366455.jpg

Ramla Maryam

Apr 7, 2016, 3:47:51 AM4/7/16
to BTvolunteer
1901594_948417548544447_1116949233430408543_n.jpg
It is loading more messages.