Re: Allah and Muhammad SAW in my Dreams

Zaid Hamid

Jan 22, 2017, 6:03:37 AM1/22/17
to Muhammad Qasim Bangla, yqa...@gmail.com, muft...@gmail.com, in...@almanar.org.uk, nou...@bayyinah.com, f...@drzakirnaik.net, MajedMahmo...@gmail.com, sheikh.ass...@gmail.com, alkhaa...@gmail.com, ri...@isra.my, yahyai...@almaghrib.org, sal...@gmail.com, in...@iera.org, yu...@shareislam.com, in...@mercymission.org, in...@iou.edu.gm, in...@sandala.org, in...@huda.tv, rage...@hotmail.com, in...@ahmedbukhatir.com, in...@zainbhikha.com, book...@imamomar.com, adam....@bayyinah.com, inho...@hotmail.com, HAMZA...@zaytuna.org, in...@zaidshakir.com, zanna...@gmail.com, asifiq...@hotmail.co.uk, s...@zawiyah.org, scholaro...@gmail.com
pl stop spreading these fake dreams...this man Qasim claims to be Mehdi, without saying this..claiming all the credentials and duties of Mehdi..

in the history of Islam, no one is accepted as a leader of the Ummah on the basis of his own dreams which others cannot verify...nor he has any contribution towards the Ummah...

stop acting as his advertising agent... these fitnahs are cropping up daily...I have personally met around 6 characters, each one claiming to be what this dude Qasim is doing -- claiming to be the ultimate savior..

I would advice you to stop spreading this fitnah... destiny of this Ummah would not change just because some unknown mysteriors character hiding behind fake ids claims that he has seen some dreams... wake up..

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 7:18 AM, Muhammad Qasim Bangla <mohammad.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Salam Alaikum Dear Sheikh

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

Hopefully this message finds you well. My name is Muhammad Islam and I'm writing from New York City. I am sure you have been seeing thousands of innocent muslims becoming victims of unnecessary wars. Religious sects are opposing each other and recently Trump became president.  This will continue to happen unless we start listening to Allah. I have something really important to share with you.

A honest brother from Pakistan is experiencing divine dreams from Allah SWT through a veil. His name is Muhammad Qasim, the son of Abdul Karim.  Allah SWT came into his dream more than 500 times and Muhammad SAW (Peace be upon him) more than 280 times. His dreams give us information regarding the events from Nation of Muhammad in the end times, Malhama War, Rise of Islam, Dajjal, Issa SAW, Gog and Magog, previous Prophets and the list goes on. In one of his most important dreams he saw that Turkey and Saudi Arabia will be destroyed by Kafirs. We can already see that Turkey is being targeting slowly.

This is not a message of jihad or extremism, our job merely is to spread these dreams so that the Muslims are aware. Qasim does not want allegiance or for you to follow him. He just wants to deliver these dreams to the Coas of Pakistan for the sake of Allah SWT because in his dreams Prophet Muhammad SAW (Peace be upon him) promised that once Coas of Pakistan finds out about these dream, Muhammad SAW (Peace be upon him) will give a witness to him that the dreams are in fact true. Qasim’s closest helpers also have witness for him through their dreams.

I have linked his youtube channel and one video that will give you a clear picture.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybYujh4WdACDY8D_nj2oEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOWXC6ikqSg

Muhammad SAW told Qasim to tell the whole ummah that “whoever stands with you and supports you is like standing with me and Allah will write their names and their deeds in a golden paper with golden words. Allah does not waste the deeds of whom are good.”

Once again please take a look at some of his videos and dreams. I promise you will not regret this decision. Thank you so much for your time and I am eagerly waiting to hear back from you.

May Allah SWT bless you.

Best,

Muhammad Islam

خاک نشین

Jan 22, 2017, 9:27:13 PM1/22/17
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Yes dear Syedi..
You are right, many people are claiming such as dream and spread propoganda among the people..
They want that people should respect and obey them.. Many people like Qasim spread fake dreams and hijack many Muslims..
اللہ تعالٰی ہمیں ان سب کے شر سے محفوظ فرمائے آمین

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 7:18 AM, Muhammad Qasim Bangla <mohammad.shaidul.islam1@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid
twitter: twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid
media: brasstacks-media.blogspot.com
blogspot: takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.com
sms alerts: pringit.com/zaidzamanhamid

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/btvolunteer.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/btvolunteer/CAD5dNWaUjVWBAfAjwF9DAi6uipxLhtHw%3Da7pHOC%3DyzZaKFy71w%40mail.gmail.com.

emilej...@yahoo.com

Jan 23, 2017, 9:36:25 AM1/23/17
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: [BT-Volunteer:65131] Re: Allah and Muhammad SAW in my Dreams
To: btvol...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, January 23, 2017, 4:27 AM
v=lOWXC6ikqSg
btvolunteer...@googlegroups.com

---

Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.

from it, send an email to btvolunteer...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/btvolunteer/CABBeOcsfYZ%3DyROUbevA_WXaLXSHDmVQ7GKyz1D6MapxBq9oyJg%40mail.gmail.com.

ntre 1914-1916 tara noastra a fost neutra fata de conflictul mondial -un climat politic foarte agitat cand fortele politice propuneau solutii diverse diplomatii Puterilor Centrale si Antantei se straduiau sa obtina colaborarea itara a Romaniei primul ministru Ion IC. Bratianu a manifestat o deosebita ponsabilitate fata de destinele tarii. in negocierile secrete cu Antanta care mitea sprijinirea luptei pentru desavarsirea unitatii teritorial-nationale Ion . Bratianu a dorit sa obtina toate garantiile pentru existenta de sine statatoare arii. Pregatindu-se permanent de intrarea in razboi el a amanat tot mai mult jst moment pentru a se pregati in vederea obtinerii unui succes militar.