Import values from mokka

Lucas

May 25, 2016, 6:51:14 AM5/25/16
to BTK Users
Hi, I'm just starting using mokka and I found the tool "compute angle between three markers" very useful.
Now I'd like to export curves displayed by mokka on excel to work on it but I can't find the appropriate tool. Can anyone help me ?

Arnaud Barré

Jun 2, 2016, 8:15:49 AM6/2/16
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucas,

Unfortunately this feature is not available. It is not possible to export computed angle.