Convert xlsx into C3D

Gabriel Delgado García

Jul 17, 2016, 7:11:54 PM7/17/16
to BTK Users
Hello. I am new in the 3D motion analysis. With kinovea and kinemta (open with GNU Octave) I have obtained the 3D coordenates of a voleibol technique. I want to open it with mokka but for this I have to transform the coordeantes xlsx into a C3D file using GNU Ocave? It is possible? It is a long process?

Thanks very much

Gabriel Delgado García

Jul 17, 2016, 7:11:54 PM7/17/16
to BTK Users
Hello. At first I would like to thank you for this biomechanic tool. I am a phD student and I am iniciating in the 3D motion analysis. With kinovea and Kinemat (open with GNU Octave) I have obtained the 3D coordenates of a voleibol technique. Now I want to open the coordenates in Mokka, but for this I have to transcribe the xlsx coordenates in C3D. It is possible? Which is the program of BTK I have to use? It is a long process?

Thanks very much