Mokka HTML documentation

Michelle

Feb 6, 2017, 7:36:36 AM2/6/17
to BTK Users
I am attempting to learn how to use Mokka but the link provided on their website (http://b-tk.googlecode.com/svn/doc/Mokka/0.6/index.html)doesn't work and neither does Help -> Mokka Help in the tool bar. Where can I find an intro guide for new users?

Arnaud Barré

Feb 6, 2017, 11:06:32 PM2/6/17
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
I’ve just uploaded the documentation of Mokka 0.6.2 on the website: http://biomechanical-toolkit.github.io/docs/Mokka/index.html