BUILD_TOOLS not enabled in cmake installation anymore?

Jéssica Abreu

Jun 29, 2015, 6:44:46 PM6/29/15
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
I've downloaded btk_source 0.3 and started installation via cmake. I intended to enable BUILD_TOOLS in order to use Mokka inside my program, but the option wasn't there anymore. Is there some reason why it was disabled? I have vtk 6.1 and swig 3.0.5.

Arnaud Barré

Jun 30, 2015, 8:32:52 AM6/30/15
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
The sources of BTK 0.3 does not contain anymore the source code of Mokka. We split the sources codes in several part to be able to release each binaries quicker.

Did you try to download the binaries available for Mokka? http://b-tk.googlecode.com/svn/web/mokka/index.html
Unless you are on Linux, you can use directly use one of these binaries for Windows or MacOS X.

On 2015-06-29, at 5:23 PM, Jéssica Abreu <je...@poli.ufrj.br> wrote:

> I've downloaded btk_source 0.3 and started installation via cmake. I intended to enable BUILD_TOOLS in order to use Mokka inside my program, but the option wasn't there anymore. Is there some reason why it was disabled? I have vtk 6.1 and swig 3.0.5.

Jéssica Abreu

Jun 30, 2015, 10:52:30 AM6/30/15
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the answer. I have the Mokka standalone application, which works fine (version 0.6.2), but when I try to use the command line option in terminal, command "Mokka" is not recognized. I've checked /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/Cellar and mokka really isn't there, also there's no symlink for mokka in /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin. There's only the mokka directory in /Applications.

Maybe it's somewhere else, that's why it isn't recognized? Do you know in which path are these files installed? Or some workaround for this case?

Thanks for your help!

Arnaud Barré

Jun 30, 2015, 1:45:31 PM6/30/15
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
Under MacOS X, you have to use the following command to execute Mokka in a terminal

/Applications/Mokka.app/Contents/MacOS/Mokka

Jéssica Abreu

Jul 2, 2015, 11:46:17 AM7/2/15
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
It worked, thanks!