Problem in converting .tdf to .c3d

subham....@iitrpr.ac.in

Jan 4, 2017, 6:48:06 AM1/4/17
to BTK Users
Hello all,

I, Subham Badhyal, a Ph.D. student at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, India. I am trying to convert .tdf file (obtained from a BTS system with 16 platforms and 6 IR cameras) to .c3d using BTK. The tool works fine with the conversion but the output in the form of .c3d have problems. It shows only 3 force platforms and two of them are oriented in oblique directions. Apart from this the values which were shown in the .c3d file also seems wrong. I would be very grateful for your time and help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Subham
test.c3d
test.tdf

Clint Hansen

Jan 4, 2017, 2:15:52 PM1/4/17
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
You can convert the tdf files to c3d using the export function in BTS.
Clint

Von meinem iPhone gesendet
<test.c3d>
<test.tdf>

subham....@iitrpr.ac.in

Jan 5, 2017, 2:30:05 AM1/5/17
to BTK Users
Hello Clint Hansen,

Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, it is possible but I have to generate OpenSim files for further analysis in OpenSim. As the output in the .c3d file generated by using export function will give the analog output of force plates in type 1 format. If you know any other way to get the .c3d file with type 2 output, please suggest. I will be thankful to you.

Regards,
Subham