Wikis Offline

Jose Gil

Jun 1, 2016, 11:32:23 AM6/1/16
to BTK Users
Anyone know where the code library help is alocated?

Kasper Pihl Rasmussen

Jun 2, 2016, 7:56:44 AM6/2/16
to BTK Users

Arnaud Barré

Jun 2, 2016, 8:11:57 AM6/2/16
to btk-...@googlegroups.com
Because Google Code is closed since January 25, 2016, Google is shutting down progressively the integrated services. Unfortunately, they shut down the SVN server where the documentation were stored.

I have to regenerate the documentation for BTK and upload it to a new server.

Since that, You can use the help command in Matlab and Python

% Matlab
help btk % General help
help btkReadAcquisition % Help for this function
% The command ‘doc’ works also

# Python
help(btk) # General help
help(btk.btkEvent) # Help for the class btkEvent

On Jun 1, 2016, at 11:32 AM, Jose Gil <penacho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know where the code library help is alocated?

Jose Gil

Jun 5, 2016, 3:03:54 PM6/5/16
to BTK Users
Thanks for the answer, ill go with the help then.