Export vector angles + normalize data

Michael Long

Mar 3, 2017, 11:00:15 AM3/3/17
to BTK Users
Hi,

I've been looking at the different ways to export data from MOKKA and currently have been finding it difficult to export angles created from 3 markers/two vectors. Having read previous topics I've have come to the conclusion that the current version of MOKKA doesn't allow this.

For the purposes of teaching students it would be great to able to export the graph values created from "compute angles angle between 3 markers" and "compute angle between 2 vectors". Another feature which would be very useful would be to have the option of highlighting parts of created graphs and for the max, min, means values to come up in a pop-up box, which could be copied to the clipboard for export to Excel.

One final feature which I haven't been able to work out is if there is a feature to export data in a normalized format, such as 0-101 data points. This would also be a very useful feature.

Any information regarding this would be really helpful and appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Long

Senior Biomechanics Technician
Cardiff Metropolitan University