Register on http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/

bsnl customercare

Mar 28, 2012, 6:07:03 AM3/28/12
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Register on http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/ and enjoy lots of features like viewing call details, Broadband usage details, bill details and many more

Suresh Maurya

Mar 28, 2012, 6:49:57 AM3/28/12
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Sir, being a regular broadband user,in 2010, I (07146-270433) tried to register but after registration I was never sent any password, I complained regarding this to our office SARNI, but there only I was consoled that password would be sent by Betul office. but never, please do some needful so that I can view my net usages etc.
suresh maurya

--
You can complaint your problem in http://www.bsnl.co.in/pg/pg1.htm or mail to cmd...@bsnl.co.in for quick response.

Plz update your Mobile no for Landline Connection in below link:
http://flash.bsnl.co.in/add_cdr_data.php

Suresh Maurya

goverdhan 7

Mar 28, 2012, 8:46:32 AM3/28/12
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

No Sir

Thank you for your Cooperation

Goverdhan KHANDW A

gauri shanker dubey

Jun 22, 2013, 7:34:08 AM6/22/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

Arohi Agarwal

Jun 26, 2013, 2:09:23 AM6/26/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
unable to see call details

Arun Bhargava

Jun 26, 2013, 6:46:13 AM6/26/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
We are anable to undestand the mail.

You are free to contact you on mobile No 9425131171

Matter is 07542254220 on self care portal/ 198 Complant Booking not responce as the complent allready booked work in progress on 20.11.2012

Arun Bhargava
9425131171
after Office Hours 07542254220

You can complaint your problem in http://www.bsnl.co.in/pg/pg1.htm or mail to cmd...@bsnl.co.in for quick response.

Plz update your Mobile no for Landline Connection in below link:
http://flash.bsnl.co.in/add_cdr_data.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bsnlcustomerindia" group.

Arun Bhargava

Rajendra kumar jain

Jun 29, 2013, 11:29:55 PM6/29/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Kindly Reset my password

my  ID    JAIN10008

Cust ID    1013094022
With Regard,

from:
Rajendra kumar Jain [R.K. JAIN]
GUNA  MP-473 001  [INDIA]

amit saha

Jun 30, 2013, 6:40:45 AM6/30/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Your password has been reset.
Thanks & Regards,
Amit Saha
Team Leader,
Magnum Management Corporation.
(M) : +91 8989005313.

Arunesh Dutta

Jul 8, 2013, 12:42:15 AM7/8/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
It's strange I am comfortable in accessing the site selfacre.wdc.bsnl.co.in from my windows xp using chrome but when I try to access the same from my laptop have chrome the site isn't opening ...Other sites work fine in my laptop.Please tell me why is this issue ocurring ...

Arunesh Dutta

Jul 8, 2013, 12:54:53 AM7/8/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Even I can't book complaint online

Atul Kumar Agarwal

Jul 9, 2013, 12:22:30 PM7/9/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
i'm using it on IE7 or more

You can complaint your problem in http://www.bsnl.co.in/pg/pg1.htm or mail to cmd...@bsnl.co.in for quick response.

Plz update your Mobile no for Landline Connection in below link:
http://flash.bsnl.co.in/add_cdr_data.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bsnlcustomerindia" group.

With Regards
Atul Agarwal
09893482006

patel deep

Aug 20, 2013, 6:09:23 AM8/20/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

patel deep

Aug 20, 2013, 6:09:59 AM8/20/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

Broadband usage details

thiyaga rajan

Sep 10, 2013, 10:21:14 AM9/10/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

HARSH SHAH

Sep 24, 2013, 10:38:17 AM9/24/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Registration is done by me . Password is forgot  by me and secret question don't know.

Kindly request you to reset id

Customer ID: 1021034328
user id: HARSHSHAH99

Rajib Chanda

Nov 6, 2013, 12:19:27 PM11/6/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team,

Myself is Mr. Rajib Chanda & I am from Kolkata (West Bengal) as I have one BSNL Broadband connection as well as one land line connection. Few days back I have been registered in self care portal of BSNLfor accessing all the details of landline as well broadband, the link where I registered as per follows:

But now onwards unfortunately I have not used my profile even I was tried al the options for resetting the password but every time I got some error, hence my humble request to all of you could you please reset my password and let me know.

FYI....the details:

Landline Number: 03325881079
Customer ID: 3005888468
Account Number: 8005895989

Pease treat this mail as an urgent basis & your reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Rajib Chanda
0967001134

mukkath velu Harshan

Nov 7, 2013, 7:15:48 AM11/7/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

HARSH SHAH

Nov 29, 2013, 5:42:45 AM11/29/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Cust id: 1024034328

Name: Nayanaben Prakash Shah

User id and password both are forgot .

Kindly request you to do needful for user id and password

Reply me on my registered emai id of selfcare

Thanking you,
Harsh Shah

abbas syed

Dec 7, 2013, 12:32:48 AM12/7/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

Anil Patil

Dec 18, 2013, 9:04:27 AM12/18/13
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

Aravindhan Shanmugavel

Mar 29, 2014, 2:23:38 PM3/29/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com, amitsa...@gmail.com
Dear sir,

I forgot my id and also the answer for the forgot password question...completely stuck... can u help me out?

My customer id is 4018804323

Account number is 9032662332

My e-mail is aravin...@gmail.com

Why cant they send the direct link to change the password to our e-mail instead of the question?

Pls help me. Thanks

Best Regards,
Aravind

Rajeev Shrivastava

May 9, 2014, 5:57:39 AM5/9/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

DGS

May 28, 2014, 6:13:53 AM5/28/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My Customer ID :4021171213
BB ID: dgstec098_scdrid

Please register my id, i trying to register. but cant accept my password Or email or customer id also. Please help me to register above the id.

DINESH KUMAR JHA

Rajendra kumar Jain

Jun 2, 2014, 9:00:52 AM6/2/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com, cgm...@bsnl.co.in
bill not recd till now to our mobile 94253 10008
kindly send me bill as soon as possible.

with regard

Rajendra kumar Jain
94253 10008
GUNA  MP

DINESH KUMAR JHA

Jun 4, 2014, 5:58:58 AM6/4/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Bhai mere bill mobile pr nathin aata hai you contact to you judriction and get register your email

bhagyashree udayar

Jun 23, 2014, 1:59:02 AM6/23/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

Brodband use details.

pn3.a...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 3:38:20 AM7/21/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

Ekaansh Agrawal

Jul 21, 2014, 6:54:11 AM7/21/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

Some how I ended up forgetting my used Id and password for the BSNL selfcare http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in/.
Please reset the details for me so that i can once again log in into the selfcare portal.

Customer ID 3003725960
Account number 8003727128
Phone number 0326-2230750.

Thanks
Ekaansh Agrawal

Smrati

Jul 22, 2014, 2:57:28 PM7/22/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

I have forgotten my password for selfcare portal and even after giving correct customer id and email id, I am getting the error that details do not match. Because of this, I am not able to reset my password. Could you please send me password at my registered email id? My details are below:-

Customer Id - 1018971498
User Id - KIKI198025

Regards,
Smrati

Smrati

Smrati

HARSHITA COMPUTERS

Jul 23, 2014, 12:27:51 AM7/23/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
user id or Customer Id not match

Thanks..
Lokendra Singh Bagdi
Harshita Computers
Ph.No.   +91-754-5258455,258555
Fax No.  +91-754-5258645

PANCARD, PASSPORT, RAIL TICKET, AIR TICKET, HOTEL BOOKING, ONLINE FORM, DTH RECHARGE Etc.

On Saturday, 7 December 2013 11:02:48 UTC+5:30, abbas syed wrote:

On Wednesday, 28 March 2012 15:37:03 UTC+5:30, bsnl customercare wrote:
Register on http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co. in/ and enjoy lots of features like viewing call details, Broadband usage details, bill details and many more

Nilarun Ghosh

Aug 18, 2014, 7:07:39 AM8/18/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team,

Myself is Gopal Chandra Ghosh & I am from Kolkata (West Bengal) as I have one BSNL Broadband connection as well as one land line connection. Previously I registered in self care portal of BSNLfor accessing all the details of landline as well broadband, the link where I registered as per follows:

But now onwards unfortunately I have not used my profile even I was tried al the options for resetting the password but every time I got some error, hence my humble request to all of you could you please reset my password and let me know.

FYI....the details:

Landline Number: 03326514183
Customer ID: 3005689229
Account Number: 8005696751

Pease treat this mail as an urgent basis & your reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Gopal Chandra Ghosh

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 3:37:03 PM UTC+5:30, bsnl customercare wrote:
Register on http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/ and enjoy lots of features like viewing call details, Broadband usage details, bill details and many more

Nilarun Ghosh

Aug 18, 2014, 7:08:41 AM8/18/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com

Jayesh Patel

Aug 19, 2014, 4:53:54 PM8/19/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
i have my user id and password now how can i see details bill with all phone details ...........

Nilarun Ghosh

Aug 27, 2014, 3:15:28 AM8/27/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team,

Frustrated by bsnl cutomer care i'm writing this mail here to solve my problem.

My Land line number - 03326514183
Customer Id - 3005689229

I'm facing trouble to log in selfcare portal.Although when I retrieve password with email and customer id and trying to login it is showing wrong password,please help

Manjit Raizada

Sep 19, 2014, 12:17:00 PM9/19/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
sir i am a regular broadband user.just a few minutes ago during register to myself i fill wrong email id and submit the same.now how will edit my.registration process?

Manjit Raizada

Sep 19, 2014, 12:23:28 PM9/19/14
to bsnlcust...@googlegroups.com
sir i am regular broadband user since 2010.just i tried to register but i fill wrong email id for recieving password.now how can i edit the same for registration.plz reply in brief...

bhavsar...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2016, 3:49:02 AM7/15/16
to bsnlcustomerindia

bhavsar...@gmail.com