Troop Superbowl Hoagie Sale

Karen Bianchi

Jan 3, 2018, 11:54:58 AM1/3/18
to bsatr...@googlegroups.com

Happy New Year!  With Superbowl Sunday just one month away, we wanted to send out the Troop Hoagie Fundraiser Sale form to everyone to get started with advance sales.  This is one of our largest Troop fundraisers and we hope everyone participates to help the Troop.

The hoagies (Turkey & Italian) will be made fresh on Superbowl Sunday morning and will be available for pick up around noon.  We will be looking for volunteers to help with hoagie making as well.

For those Boy Scouts attending the Fort Indiantown Gap camping trip this same weekend, the hoagies will be ready for you when you return from the Gap Sunday afternoon.

I will be at the Boy Scout meeting tonight to hand out a form to the boys.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thank You,

Karen Bianchi

570-466-9084 (c)

Copy of SuperBowl Hoagie Sale 2018.xls