Weather Issue in Regards to Camping This Weekend

1 view

Warner, Joshua

Mar 13, 2017, 4:02:49 PM3/13/17
to troop 132

Good Afternoon Everyone,

    Due the snow storm that will be coming in on Tuesday, we want to make sure our Scouts will be safe. As of right now, we will be postponing the camping trip for this weekend. More information on rescheduling or alternative plans will be coming out as we are able to set them up. I know you were excited about this camping trip, but with the weather and what damage this storm may cause, I want to make sure our Scouts and their families are safe…which is my main priority. More information to follow. Thank you for your understanding.

Josh Warner

Scoutmaster

Boy Scout Troop 132