Awards Banquet sign up

TOM STRUBERT

Nov 16, 2017, 8:27:51 PM11/16/17
to troop 132

For anyone who would like to come to the awards banquet, and need to make your reservation,

please call Mr Strempek at 570-842-4488 by Wednesday Nov 22. (we will be calling the caterer with our count )

I can collect payment the day of the banquet.

The troop will be holding it's annual awards banquet, at the Maple Lake Church, on Sunday, November 26th,  starting at 1pm, till appox 4pm
All ranks (scout through eagle) of scouts and their families are encouraged to attend.

Please find attached a payment slip.

Cost is $12.00 per person,  Youth and Adults,
Children age 6 and under are free.
We hope to see you there.
Thank you,
the Troop 132 Committee

Troop 132 2017 Annual Awards Banquet.docx