Fwd: Camp No Limits Maryland - Family Welcome!

Mark Ephault

Aug 17, 2017, 4:44:42 PM8/17/17
to Troop 132

Mark Ephault

Begin forwarded message:

From: Guy Reid <guy.r...@yahoo.com>
Date: August 17, 2017 at 11:31:39 EDT
To: Steven MacDonald <erpc...@epix.net>,  Christine MacDonald <cmacd...@epix.net>,  Karen Bianchi <karen....@prudential.com>,  Jake Clancy <jake.r...@gmail.com>,  Mark Ephault <mark...@yahoo.com>,  Dennis Dougherty <famde...@gmail.com>,  Joshua Warner <joshua...@pennfoster.edu>,  Joshua Warner <poker...@gmail.com>,  Chris Czachor <nrac...@echoes.net>,  Jenene Mc Donagh <gold...@ptd.net>
Subject: Fw: Camp No Limits Maryland - Family Welcome!

Good morning Troop 132,

Below is information on Camp No Limits Maryland.  Some of the info in the written email is for campers but does pertain to volunteers.  The attachment is the schedule the camp is following.

There are about 14 volunteers that I know are attending from the Troop, we need 24 as the camp is bigger this year then years in the past.

Karen said she knows some high school kids that need service hours.  If the Troop cannot supply 24 people I would like Karen to reach out to her contacts about getting volunteers.

I made a commitment to CNL to supply volunteers and I need to make sure we have 24.

Please let me know what the Troop can supply so if we need more Karen can reach out to the people she knows.  Camp is only 2 weeks from tomorrow and I need to make sure we are covered,

Thank you,
Guy Reid
570-875-7582 Cell #

Sent from Mail for Windows 10