Speaking at Python Conferences

Andreas

Dec 15, 2017, 12:44:50 PM12/15/17
to brython
I got in touch with the Python Software Foundation and they told me that Brython developers are more than welcome to apply for speaking at Python Conferences.

I personally think it would be an amazing opportunity to expose the project to more people and increase usage and contributions. What do you guys think ?

Olemis Lang

Dec 15, 2017, 12:57:30 PM12/15/17
to brython

Hello Andreas !

There have been talks submitted to intl. Python events. I have given three talks in different PyDay chapters . It's a good idea , yes .

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Andreas <booko...@gmail.com> wrote:
I got in touch with the Python Software Foundation and they told me that Brython developers are more than welcome to apply for speaking at Python Conferences.

I personally think it would be an amazing opportunity to expose the project to more people and increase usage and contributions. What do you guys think ?

Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache™ Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Brython committer
http://brython.info
http://github.com/brython-dev/brython

SciPy Latin America - Ambassador

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

Andreas

Kiko

Dec 16, 2017, 2:56:03 AM12/16/17
to bry...@googlegroups.com
I showed Brython two times at PyConES, I think Pierre also showed Brython in PyConFR, Susan Tan showed Brython at PyConUS,...
But it is true more 'marketing' would be great to try to attract more developers/users.