Writing Android applications with Brython

59 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Pierre Quentel

chưa đọc,
12:08:26 5 thg 3, 20175/3/17
đến brython
A few months ago, Kiko published a post about a native Android application he made with Brython.

I have started a Wiki page on the Github site to explain the different steps to generate such applications. It is surprisingly easy !

Feel free to correct and improve the page.

Christophe Bal

chưa đọc,
12:13:27 5 thg 3, 20175/3/17
đến bry...@googlegroups.com
Good news ! Let's play with this. :-)

Christophe BAL
Enseignant de mathématiques en Lycée et développeur Python amateur
---
French teacher of math in a high school and amateur Python developer

kiko(gmail)

chưa đọc,
13:03:48 5 thg 3, 20175/3/17
đến bry...@googlegroups.com

Argh, my fault, Pierre!!

I started to write this but I got stuck with the android and the npm dependencies and my (wannabe) tutorial was left on a forgotten folder somewhere in my PC.

Well done!!

Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp