Registro / Sign up - sprint Brython 2016-04-27

Olemis Lang

Apr 13, 2016, 8:05:33 PM4/13/16
to brython
<es>
Está listo el formulario de registro [1]_ para el sprint de Brython
que se organizará el próximo 27 de abril del 2016 en el Palacio del
Segundo Cabo [2]_ , La Habana , Cuba . Esperamos sus propuestas de
aplicaciones y juegos . ¡ Nos vemos !
</es>

<en>
Registration [1]_ is now open for Brython sprint scheduled for April
27th 2016 at Palacio del Segundo Cabo [3]_ , Havana , Cuba . Sign up
now ! Suggest your apps and games ! Looking forward to meet you there
!
</en>

.. [1] http://goo.gl/forms/DkqSsg1v1h

.. [2] http://www.cubaconf.org/espa%C3%B1ol/lugar/

.. [3] http://www.cubaconf.org/location/

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache™ Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Brython committer
http://brython.info
http://github.com/brython-dev/brython

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

Kiko

Apr 14, 2016, 4:20:45 AM4/14/16
to bry...@googlegroups.com
<es>
Está listo el formulario de registro [1]_ para el sprint de Brython
que se organizará el próximo 27 de abril del 2016 en el Palacio del
Segundo Cabo [2]_ , La Habana , Cuba . Esperamos sus propuestas de
aplicaciones y juegos . ¡ Nos vemos !

Buena suerte,
Es una pena no poder disfrutar de la Habana otra vez.

</es>

<en>
Registration [1]_ is now open for Brython sprint scheduled for April
27th 2016 at Palacio del Segundo Cabo [3]_ , Havana , Cuba . Sign up
now ! Suggest your apps and games ! Looking forward to meet you there
!

Good luck.
It is a shame to do not enjoy Havana one more time.

Olemis Lang

Apr 23, 2016, 8:57:49 AM4/23/16
to brython, Python Cuba, ESD, Lista de Soporte GUTL
On 4/13/16, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <es>
> Está listo el formulario de registro [1]_ para el sprint de Brython
> que se organizará el próximo 27 de abril del 2016 en el Palacio del
> Segundo Cabo [2]_ , La Habana , Cuba . Esperamos sus propuestas de
> aplicaciones y juegos . ¡ Nos vemos !
> </es>
>
> <en>
> Registration [1]_ is now open for Brython sprint scheduled for April
> 27th 2016 at Palacio del Segundo Cabo [3]_ , Havana , Cuba . Sign up
> now ! Suggest your apps and games ! Looking forward to meet you there
> !
> </en>
>
> .. [1] http://goo.gl/forms/DkqSsg1v1h
>
> .. [2] http://www.cubaconf.org/espa%C3%B1ol/lugar/
>
> .. [3] http://www.cubaconf.org/location/

Thanks to our partners , we'll be adding one ODROID XU4 SBC to the
list of gifts we'll offer for implementing Tizen OS apps during
Brython sprint @ CubaConf 2016 . Sign up now !

http://goo.gl/forms/DkqSsg1v1h

p.s. David Mertz's talk was a success . Mary Ann will tell the story
during the next few days .

Pierre Quentel

May 1, 2016, 1:40:29 PM5/1/16
to brython
Salut Olemis ?

How was the Brython sprint ? I'm anxious to know...