What Browsers are supported by Brython?

Peter Kleiweg

May 31, 2017, 9:47:14 AM5/31/17
to brython
I tried the demo on http://brython.info/gallery/sudoku.html

It tried three browsers, current versions of Chrome, Opera, and Firefox, all on Linux. None of these let me enter any number in the sudoku grid.

André

May 31, 2017, 12:46:02 PM5/31/17
to brython

On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 10:47:14 UTC-3, Peter Kleiweg wrote:
I tried the demo on http://brython.info/gallery/sudoku.html

It tried three browsers, current versions of Chrome, Opera, and Firefox, all on Linux. None of these let me enter any number in the sudoku grid.

As far as I know, all browsers you mentioned are supported.  I tried the sudoku example on Chrome/Windows and it is broken as well in the way you described - nothing to do with Brython.

Check http://brython.info/tests/editor.html?lang=en to confirm that your browsers are supported.

Pierre Quentel

May 31, 2017, 4:17:03 PM5/31/17
to brython

Le mercredi 31 mai 2017 15:47:14 UTC+2, Peter Kleiweg a écrit :
I tried the demo on http://brython.info/gallery/sudoku.html

It tried three browsers, current versions of Chrome, Opera, and Firefox, all on Linux. None of these let me enter any number in the sudoku grid.
This is not related to browser support (most demos should work on these browsers) but there was a bug in the sudoku demo. I think it's fixed on brython.info.