using nginx + Brython

已查看 32 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

André

未读,
2017年8月31日 21:50:502017/8/31
收件人 brython
To use Brython on the commercial server I use, (running Apache), I had to disable the normal interpretation of Python files by including the following in my .htaccess file:

</FilesMatch>
RemoveHandler .py

A user is trying to run a copy of my project on a different server using nginx and is encountering an error.  Does anyone know what would be the equivalent configuration setting?

André

Jonathan Verner

未读,
2017年9月4日 02:14:202017/9/4
收件人 brython
What is the exact error he is encountering? I am running some Brython stuff with nginx without any special settings and I haven't encountered any problems...

Andre Roberge

未读,
2017年9月4日 06:10:422017/9/4
收件人 bry...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 3:14 AM, Jonathan Verner <jona...@temno.eu> wrote:
What is the exact error he is encountering? I am running some Brython stuff with nginx without any special settings and I haven't encountered any problems...

Sorry, I should have posted a follow-up.  The cause of the error was an Apache handler issue and has apparently been resolved:

 André

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 3:50:50 AM UTC+2, André wrote:
To use Brython on the commercial server I use, (running Apache), I had to disable the normal interpretation of Python files by including the following in my .htaccess file:

</FilesMatch>
RemoveHandler .py

A user is trying to run a copy of my project on a different server using nginx and is encountering an error.  Does anyone know what would be the equivalent configuration setting?

André

回复全部
回复作者
转发