RapydBox - RapydGlow

Salvatore DI DIO

Jul 17, 2015, 5:59:20 AM7/17/15
to bry...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

At the beginning of Brython, i wanted to make 'nodebox' (equivalent of processing in Python) accessible
from Brython.
At that time I called it BryBox.
And I also wanted to make VPython accessible from Brython.

But I did not succeed (I was too hurry :-))

So I decided to use RapydScript.
And I created RapydBox and RapydGlow (using VPython from RapydScript)

You can experiment here :

http://salvatore.diodev.fr/RapydBox
http://salvatore.diodev.fr/RapydGlow

I suggested to Bruce Eckel (the creator of VPython) to give an eye to RapyGlow.
Since then, he has successfully ported VPython to the web (GlowScript)

But I still want to "port" NodeBox" to Brython.
in order to use full Python for the demos.

I will keep you aware

Regards

Salvatore