Many examples brython application with templates modules

frederic kavita

Jan 21, 2018, 1:38:16 PM1/21/18
to brython
hi

I took the examples and tutorials of the vue.js, ractive.js, reactive.js, etc ...
I made them with brython. the codes are not perfect but it works

Color application

Event Application

Country application

To do Application

List Application

Hello application

Table Application

Employee Application

Jonathan Verner

Jan 21, 2018, 5:56:52 PM1/21/18
to brython
Very nice!!! Perhaps you would like to blog about how you did it? Or write a short text which could be included on the Brython website?

anp...@anpylar.com

Jan 22, 2018, 5:54:42 AM1/22/18
to brython
Nice results. I will look into implementing a couple in AnPyLar fashion to see if the chosen patterns and functionality are fit for (any) purpose.