pyschool talk at PyOhio 2015

Billy Earney

Jun 24, 2015, 6:33:37 PM6/24/15
to bry...@googlegroups.com
I will be giving a talk about PySchool (and Brython) at pyOhio 2015.   I am excited to introduce PySchool and Brython to this group.   The conference takes place August 1st and 2nd in Columbus Ohio.

Billy

Roger Erens

Jul 11, 2015, 5:20:58 PM7/11/15
to bry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Billy,

good luck with your presentation!

For your information, here is a link to something very much akin to what you are after:

I'm not sure if you know it already; maybe it can give you some inspiration or possibilities for cooperation.
It's nice they support 5 languages to explain python.
But their URL (domain name) sucks big time. Pyschool would be way easier to find for new teachers and pupils.

Billy Earney

Jul 11, 2015, 5:48:26 PM7/11/15
to bry...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Roger.

I am not aware of that site.  I'll take a look.

Billy

Olivier M

Sep 8, 2015, 12:04:44 PM9/8/15
to brython
An i guess that the webcast is recorded here http://www.pyvideo.org/video/3715/introduction-to-pyschoolnet

Kiko

Sep 8, 2015, 2:14:19 PM9/8/15
to bry...@googlegroups.com
An i guess that the webcast is recorded here http://www.pyvideo.org/video/3715/introduction-to-pyschoolnet

BTW, great talk, Billy!!!

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 12:33:37 AM UTC+2, Billy Earney wrote:
I will be giving a talk about PySchool (and Brython) at pyOhio 2015.   I am excited to introduce PySchool and Brython to this group.   The conference takes place August 1st and 2nd in Columbus Ohio.

Billy

Pierre Quentel

Sep 9, 2015, 2:20:19 AM9/9/15
to brython

Le mardi 8 septembre 2015 20:14:19 UTC+2, kiko (on pybonacci) a écrit :

An i guess that the webcast is recorded here http://www.pyvideo.org/video/3715/introduction-to-pyschoolnet

BTW, great talk, Billy!!!

It's on Youtube too : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBJR1WCBC0c

Bravo Billy !

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 12:33:37 AM UTC+2, Billy Earney wrote:
I will be giving a talk about PySchool (and Brython) at pyOhio 2015.   I am excited to introduce PySchool and Brython to this group.   The conference takes place August 1st and 2nd in Columbus Ohio.

Billy

Billy Earney

Sep 9, 2015, 9:00:12 AM9/9/15
to bry...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the complements!

Its been a while since I've given a talk, so I was a little nervous..