Brython 3.5.0 released

Pierre Quentel

Mar 23, 2018, 8:39:46 AM3/23/18
to brython
After the release candidate, I have published the final version of Brython 3.5.0 and updated brython.info, the PyPI package and npm.

Apart from a few bug fixes, the only change since 3.5.0rc1 is the application of a more uniform coding style for the Javascript files.

For the next version I have opened a specific branch v3.5.1. It will focus on the implementation of asynchronous imports and an indexedDB cache for compiled Javascript files, a very promising work I had started a few months ago, but had to postpone to fix bugs in class implementation and name resolution.