window.location.href equivalent ?

dan d.

Nov 18, 2015, 3:29:11 PM11/18/15
to brython
Hello,

Is there a Brython equivalent to the JS:
window.location.href

To get a text version of the URL of the webpage?

Thanks,
Dan

Kiko

Nov 18, 2015, 4:02:50 PM11/18/15
to bry...@googlegroups.com
have a look here: http://jsfiddle.net/9mpujhw6/

dan d.

Nov 18, 2015, 5:19:49 PM11/18/15
to brython
Awesome!

You know what, its funny, about 30 seconds before seeing your response I was on the Brython docs on the browser.html page  :)
And at the bottom, I saw the browser.window object definition. And I thought that looked promissing to try a little dir(browser.window).
And I came to see if I had a response on the group before testing  :)

Thanks!
Dan