Tutorial for beginners

Paolo Amboni

Jul 22, 2015, 1:46:12 AM7/22/15
to brython
Are there some beginner tutorial?
Not python beginner, but brython beginner!!

I hated javascript and never learned it well, i hope to fill the gap with brython!!

I intend to use it along web2py

Thanks

Brandon Keith Biggs

Jul 22, 2015, 2:05:39 AM7/22/15
to bry...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Just go through each link in the documentation. It is really simple once you understand that document is your webpage and names you give your elements are their id. So for example:

from browser import document, html

document <= html.P("This is a paragraph tag", Id="ptag")

Then if you wish to change the contents of ptag, you just access ptag like:
document['ptag'].text
or something like that.
Thanks,

Kiko

Jul 22, 2015, 5:01:43 AM7/22/15
to bry...@googlegroups.com
And, of course, besides the docs you can ask whatever you want in the
mail-list and the community will try to help you.