get mobile browser name php

Dunhill Dimaapi

Nov 20, 2015, 12:12:47 AM11/20/15
to browscap
i try to get browser name using google chrome in PC, it's correct but when I use iphone then I install google chrome and get the browser name using google chrome, it will return safari.

James Titcumb

Nov 20, 2015, 1:46:28 AM11/20/15
to browscap on behalf of Dunhill Dimaapi

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting, but please could you report this as an issue on our GitHub with some additional details, I.e. the version of the files you're using, and specific User Agent strings for each example.

It might be worth checking the user agent strings on http://browscap.org/ on the UA checker prior to submitting.

Thanks
James