License & future payment

已查看 32 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tomas - VD

未读,
2015年11月23日 05:27:022015/11/23
收件人 browscap
Hello,
I am developer in one company and I would like to use your solution for our company. Is there any license limiting or are you going to do the future paid service? We used different service, which was also free, but the owner / developer has changed the services as paid.

So I would not like to face the same situation again.

Thanks for info!

James Titcumb

未读,
2015年11月23日 05:46:342015/11/23
收件人 browscap on behalf of Tomas - VD
Hi there,

There are no plans to become a paid service.

The license is MIT license, and we don't have plans to change that.

So that's fine, go ahead :)

Thanks
James

Tomas - VD

未读,
2015年11月23日 07:34:562015/11/23
收件人 browscap
Dne pondělí 23. listopadu 2015 11:27:02 UTC+1 Tomas - VD napsal(a):
Thanks lot!
回复全部
回复作者
转发