Permissions issue caused permanent ban. Issue fixed.

Widgets and Burritos

Jun 23, 2014, 1:10:19 PM6/23/14
to brow...@googlegroups.com
I recently moved a website from one server to another server. On the new server, the browscap caching folder had incorrect permissions, so the cached browscap.ini file was never getting updated. As a result it was trying to redownload it on every connection, which resulted in a permanent ban by the time we noticed the issue.

I have fixed the permissions and would like to request removal of the IP address 216.194.172.56 from the ban list.

Thank you,
David Stinemetze

James Titcumb

Jun 24, 2014, 3:39:25 AM6/24/14
to brow...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I have removed the permanent ban for your IP address :)

Thanks
James