Unban request

Igor Vasyliev

Oct 28, 2015, 5:04:18 AM10/28/15
to browscap
Hello,

Can you please turn off permanently ban for 88.214.194.209
We receive this "Rate limit exceeded for 88.214.194.209. You have been permantly banned for abuse.
".

I don't understand how it can be, cuz we set $browscap->doAutoUpdate = false;
And Browscap updating via Cron one time per day: Update Browscap 0 23 * * *

I don't even understand what the IP it is 88.214.194.209, because we don't have this IP in our list.

James Titcumb

Oct 28, 2015, 5:09:19 AM10/28/15
to browscap on behalf of Igor Vasyliev
You were banned on 5th October 2015 at 18:05 UTC for too many requests with that minute.

I have unbanned, but please make sure your script does not keep requesting.

Thanks
James

Igor Vasyliev

Oct 28, 2015, 5:37:59 AM10/28/15