Download specific version of browscap file

Robert Labrie

Mar 30, 2015, 7:34:55 AM3/30/15
to brow...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can someone share a correctly formatted version specific download URL? I've been trying to figure it out.

Thanks,
Rob

James Titcumb

Mar 30, 2015, 7:55:24 AM3/30/15
to browscap on behalf of Robert Labrie
Hi Rob,

What do you mean? The download URLs are all listed on the website (browscap.org)?

If you mean downloading historic versions, we do not currently offer this. However, you can clone the browscap project (https://github.com/browscap/browscap), check out a tag (see: https://github.com/browscap/browscap/releases), run "composer install" (you'll need composer for this - https://getcomposer.org/)  and then build (see https://github.com/browscap/browscap/wiki/Build-Command).

Hope this helps - if not, let me know what you mean :)

Thanks
James

Robert Labrie

Mar 30, 2015, 9:36:59 AM3/30/15
to brow...@googlegroups.com

Dan Grossman

Mar 30, 2015, 9:38:23 AM3/30/15
to browscap on behalf of Robert Labrie
Those tell you the current version number and publication date so you
know whether you need to update or not

Robert Labrie

Mar 30, 2015, 9:50:31 AM3/30/15
to brow...@googlegroups.com