Rate limit

J. Wijnands

Mar 31, 2014, 11:04:11 AM3/31/14
to brow...@googlegroups.com
Funny that it says rate limit exceeded, especially since I haven't visited this site in.. ever? Can someone explain that :( ?

James Titcumb

Mar 31, 2014, 11:07:09 AM3/31/14
to browscap on behalf of J. Wijnands
Hi there,

Yes I am aware of the issue and fixing it now :)

Thanks
James

On 31 March 2014 16:04, J. Wijnands via browscap <browscap+noreply-APn2wQcRj2N4rPx...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Funny that it says rate limit exceeded, especially since I haven't visited this site in.. ever? Can someone explain that :( ?

James Titcumb

Mar 31, 2014, 11:16:45 AM3/31/14
to James Titcumb, browscap on behalf of J. Wijnands
This issue is now resolved! :)

Thanks for your patience.
James

R. Moose

Mar 31, 2014, 9:26:54 PM3/31/14
to brow...@googlegroups.com
Question for clarification on the rate limit.

Is this for the files that go through the "stream" only?

Someone asked me if it was for the version, version-date and the website itself as well. (I referred them here, but still thought I would ask as it looks like they did not.)

I assume that it was for "stream"ed files only but wanted to be sure.

Thanks for taking over the project!

James Titcumb

Apr 1, 2014, 1:37:32 AM4/1/14
to browscap

Hi Moose,

Rate limiting does not apply to version checking at this time :)

Thanks
James