Safari 6.1

supe...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2013, 4:19:01 PM2/5/13
to brow...@googlegroups.com
When do you guys think adding Safari6.1 user agent?

Joshua Estes

Feb 5, 2013, 4:30:24 PM2/5/13
to browscap
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out a way for people to report new user agents. I might be able to come up with some way on the github page

- Joshua Estes

@JoshuaEstes

"If you live periods of your life in misery, when you remember back to those times, all you'll remember is the misery. The misery robs you of great memories you could otherwise be making."

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM, <browscap+noreply-APn2wQd9Yr_KE33...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
When do you guys think adding Safari6.1 user agent?

dennisg...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2013, 9:17:40 PM2/10/13
to brow...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Was an update going to be posted on the tempdownloads page to incorporate the latest iPhone update that recently came down for 6_1? Noticed my iPhone was not being picked up tonight and downloaded the latest version and it did not work. As I dove in a bit, last update was for 6_0. Please let me know, thank you.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone CPU iPhone OS 6_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B141 Safari/8536.25

Dennis

dennisg...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2013, 10:39:44 AM2/11/13
to brow...@googlegroups.com
FYI for anyone looking for a quick fix on this... add this line to the "Mobile Safari 6.0" section:

[Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone*CPU*OS 6_1* like Mac OS X*)*AppleWebKit/*(*KHTML, like Gecko*)*Version/6.0*Mobile/*Safari/*]Parent=Mobile Safari 6.0

seems to work fine after restarting iis services!

Dennis

Shahar Ami Mizrahi

May 7, 2013, 12:24:25 PM5/7/13
to brow...@googlegroups.com