Request for MD5 / SHA1 hashes for browscap files

Jameson Lopp

Feb 6, 2014, 3:18:32 PM2/6/14
to brow...@googlegroups.com
I wish to automate the updating of the browscap.ini files on our production servers, but I can't determine a way to programmatically verify the integrity of the downloaded files. Can you please also generate checksums or inform me of a way to verify file integrity? Thanks.

James Titcumb

Feb 7, 2014, 3:27:48 AM2/7/14
to browscap on behalf of Jameson Lopp
Hi Jameson,

This is a great idea - if you have a GitHub account could create a new request on https://github.com/browscap/browscap/issues then we can get that sorted :)

Thanks
James

On 6 February 2014 20:18, Jameson Lopp via browscap <browscap+noreply-APn2wQck8UajTM7...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I wish to automate the updating of the browscap.ini files on our production servers, but I can't determine a way to programmatically verify the integrity of the downloaded files. Can you please also generate checksums or inform me of a way to verify file integrity? Thanks.

Jameson Lopp

Feb 7, 2014, 8:33:25 AM2/7/14
to brow...@googlegroups.com